Stuffing

Favorite fast food joint too pig out at?

It depends on where you live; for me and my husband, it's either Burger King or Papa Johns.
7 years

pyracollinsnalley:
It depends on where you live; for me and my husband, it's either Burger King or Papa Johns.

I haven't had Papa Johns before — how is it? All this talk of pizza is making me hungry...
7 years

Dailyspades:
Burger places. Mainly Burger King. I love fast food though. All kinds

I'm down with any burger, any time. I especially like fast-food burgers. Now I want pizza AND burgers...!
7 years

Dailyspades:
My fav pizza is pizza hut. It's so greasy and cheesy.

OMG, I haven't had Pizza Hut in years. I used to love the meat lover's.
7 years

Dailyspades:
I knw what u mean. I always get cheesy crust. I'm at zaxbys now. I just ordered 20 chicken fingers and a box of fries. I love zaxbys more than chic- fil-a

I've never heard of Zaxbys! I just checked out their website....this looks awesome! The chicken-finger plates look super yummy. And you ate 20 chicken fingers? Well done, well done!
7 years

Dailyspades:
U should try it if u get the chance and thx smiley. That tight stretched feeling turns me on so I try to eat till I get full or beyond.

You're welcome! I'll definitely have to give the place a try, it sounds great. And yes, nothing like eating to — and past — the point of the fullness you described. It does wonders for our curves!
7 years

Dailyspades:
True. My hips and thighs get me stuck in chairs with arm rest Alot lol.

Amazing. Again, well done! I wish I were a bit "hippier," but that will most likely come with the eating. smiley Thighs are getting out of control, though!
7 years

Dailyspades:
so does your wife like your curves

I think she'd prefer I not swell up, but she knows it's something I truly love!
7 years

Ha! We shall see. In the meantime, I'm loving every change and every bite!
7 years

Oh man, no! I'm in NY, so nowhere near one, unfortunately. Yet another restaurant that looks awesome and I'm sure I would absolutely love!
7 years
123   loading