Stuffing

Favorite fast food joint too pig out at?

Dailyspades:
what restaurants u got in the north. im going on a vacation so i need to know where to eat in new york lol

We do have Bobby's Burger Palace, which is really, really good. White Castle for good, cheap fast-food burgers--and they're tiny so you can cram in a million of them!
7 years

It's pretty much burgers (which are awesome), but they make an amazing grilled-cheese sandwich, too. Their shakes are FANTASTIC. A couple of those, and YOU will be shaking all over LOL.
7 years

Dailyspades:
lol, cool. i love milkshakes and grilled cheese sounds goood

If you're in NY, give them a try. You'll enjoy it!
7 years

Cane's or Popeye's if I'm in the mood for chicken. Sonic if I want variety.

Not really a big fan of fast food. I'd rather hit up the local places or smaller chains.
7 years

If I'm just going to stuff myself once I get home its definitely Papa John's Pizza or a local Chinese place.

If I'm eatting while out and about any of the big burger chains will do, but I prefer McDonald's dollar menu for serious stuffing.

Oddly I also have game night stuffings to consider which are either Sir Pizza or Wing Zone nights. Sir Pizza because it isn't greasy and Wing Zone because my LGS has a discount with them.
7 years

You seriously can't go wrong with Five Guys Burgers and Fries. The food is so high calorie, fatty, and good tasting. Not to mention the fries are enough for a small family lol.

Get a double bacon cheeseburger, large fries, and a milkshake, and you'll be in heaven.
7 years

I don't think all Five Guys have milkshakes. I was unaware this was a thing.
7 years

bellyrub:
I don't think all Five Guys have milkshakes. I was unaware this was a thing.

Yeah, I checked their website and it's not listed under their menu. Must be a local thing for me.
7 years

I don't really like fast food all that much, but I do love big sandwiches. I don't think that most sandwich chains are set up for people to settle in and get stuffed as much as to pickup and leave. Part of the reason I never eat Subway is that even if I walk in hungry, the smell kills my appetite.
That being said, I have been known to order multiple sandwiches to go just to take them to a more comfortable place to eat them, like a park bench.
It probably doesn't have the same thrills as eating in large orders of more scandalous junk food, but is still fun.
7 years

I don't eat much fast food either, but Subway and Dairy Queen are my favorites... easy for me to eat lots of sandwiches and ice cream.
7 years
123   loading