forum  submission and domination

share your dark fantasies3 weeks

Bella Grande:
Wow . . . very hot! I like the idea of playing "doctor" rewarding gluttony with sex, pairing orgasms with the taste of high calorie super fatty foods until I bring him the food and he gets hard right then and there just from the food.

MotoBelly:
Admittedly the idea of a siphon or pump taped to my mouth connected to a gallon smoothie kinda sorta turns me on a tad. ok ok a LOT. haha

Mmmhm. Yes it does.

share your dark fantasies3 weeks

I had a fantasy for a while when I didn't know a reliable place like here to look at erotic stories. I imagined this taking place in a world similar to the full metal alchemist universe, in which magical shit exists, but in an industrial steam powered city. This would be in a poorer land. Here goes nothing!

There is a school for the magically gifted, or for people with supernatural energies. Because of the rampant poverty, people are delighted to see that there is an ample supply of food to eat. They end up gorging themselves, and with appetite and addictive chemical supplements put into the food, everyone balloons. They start forgiving students for missing class to eat, and soon enough no one is walking around anymore. You wre a bit suspicious, and were able to only put on 20 or so pounds, while everyone else became whales. Eventually, most of your friends have disappeared and you're the only one coming to class every day.

You decide this is fishy, and talk to the headmaster about this issue. She welcomes you into her office, and after dodging questions, she asks you if you really want to know the truth.

You accept of course, and she explains that there is a rampant magical energy shortage in the much more wealthy county neighboring you. This energy powers everything in that country, so it's a major deal. Her company found a way to dissect the magical energies inside gifted people, and that being fat increased the maximum magical energy a person could have. So, they've fattened up all the students, and once they were immobile, they killed them for magical energy.

You're outraged by this, but before you can fight back, you're grabbed by guards and brought into a feeding chair, where a tube is brought into your mouth, and hyper fattening foods gush into your stomach. You're restrained by the chair, so you can't do anything but wait for your harvesting time.

share your dark fantasies2 weeks

Dolkite:
I'm a sissy baby, and I love that my body is becoming both more feminine and more babylike as I grow.

I buy adult baby diapers on eBay...I'll put them on, suck in as hard as i can, and then secure them as tight as possible with packing tape. then i exhale and my belly overflows them. Then I put on a tiny t-shirt, usually with something like tinkerbell on it, and i've achieved the look I want more than anything: a giant baby growing out of my clothes.

fantastic, I would like it too. I like the tought about being a big, round, diapered baby

idk if this counts as "dark," but i have a lot of fantasies about being knocked out, kidnapped, and finding myself tied to a bed. my captor force feeds me through a hose or funnel, pouring liquid down my throat (i prefer bloating with liquid instead of food, i think i'm more helpless that way) and bloating me against my will. my belly gets bigger and bigger, my clothes rip at the seams letting my belly pour out, i can barely move and my belly aches from all it's being forced to hold.

eventually my captor decides to take the hose / funnel out and jeers at me. my belly is huge and completely exposed and feels like it's going to burst. i moan and beg him to let me go but he just plays with my sore aching belly, slapping and squeezing and poking and jiggling and tickling it. he starts using me sexually too, groping me. all the while i'm pleading with him to stop until he gags me and i'm completely at his mercy for as long as he wants.

bigsoftbelly:
idk if this counts as "dark," but i have a lot of fantasies about being knocked out, kidnapped, and finding myself tied to a bed. my captor force feeds me through a hose or funnel, pouring liquid down my throat (i prefer bloating with liquid instead of food, i think i'm more helpless that way) and bloating me against my will. my belly gets bigger and bigger, my clothes rip at the seams letting my belly pour out, i can barely move and my belly aches from all it's being forced to hold.

eventually my captor decides to take the hose / funnel out and jeers at me. my belly is huge and completely exposed and feels like it's going to burst. i moan and beg him to let me go but he just plays with my sore aching belly, slapping and squeezing and poking and jiggling and tickling it. he starts using me sexually too, groping me. all the while i'm pleading with him to stop until he gags me and i'm completely at his mercy for as long as he wants.

That sounds like a whole lot of fun, speaking from the captor's point of view. Very hot indeed.

Sorry about the wall of text, the more I wrote it out the more I started getting into it and visualizing the scenario.

Basically, Im kidnapped by a slender, sultry woman and am held at ransom for a really steep price. And for every day it wasnt paid, I was forcibly fattened up. For the price she asked for it seemed like I was never getting out. I'm tied down onto a bed and a tube is affixiated to my mouth, and once it powered on, a thick, delicious substance began forcibly pouring down my throat. The kidnapper was definitely keeping true to her word; at no point during the day was I not full other than when I slept.

Only a week passes and Ive already blimped up 20 lbs, for the first time in my life actually chubby. Stretchmarks are showing from having gained so rapidly, the button shirt I chose to wear at that time is straining, and I now have love handles spilling over my sides. Its a dream come true, and I'm in love with how fast Im growing. So in love that I tell my kidnapper that she doesnt have to keep me tied down; I'll happily stay and get fed and fattened.

To her surprise, I kept true to my word. Now that I was free I stood by and continued to guzzle down from the tube, rubbing my new belly when its full and fondling my sides, occasionally masturbating and calling myself a slob for letting myself go this much. This gets the attention of my kidnapper, and though it weirded her out at first, she gets curious about it. She demands access to my belly and I happily oblige, letting her fondle and feel me up all she wants. My soft, sensual fat lights a fire in her, and before I knew it the tube is feeding me much more aggresively. I have triggered her FA side that she never knew she had and now she wants to see me get bigger.

Almost a month later and Im approaching 230 lbs, finally able to call myself fat. Ive grown so accustomed to constantly eating that I beg my kidnapper to feed me if I dont feel full enough. She's gotten just as obsessed with fattening me as I am. So much so that she called off the ransom, instead not telling anyone where shes keeping me and telling me that Im going to be her pet pig to fatten up. Im already prepared to throw my life away for this, so Im begging her to feed me anyway.

My days are now just consisted of being fed, fattened, fondled, and then fucked. Every pound I gained made sex that much more exciting for us; she would suck me off while I sat on her, or jerked me off when demanding me to sit on her face. During sex she calls me every fat related insult in the book. And it's all true, I am a greedy obese slob. I'm nothing but her pet pig to be fattened for her pleasure. I was gonna get huge just for her. Though after I soared past 500 lbs, it was too dangerous for me to sit on just her face, so instead I simply lay on her and crushed her to her delight.

Its when I've finally reached the grand 1000 lbs that the bed Ive been laying in for the past 300 lbs finally gave in and smashed to pieces under my enourmlus body. Neither of us care, I continue to lazily eat and fatten up further, oweing my life completely to my ex-napper. She tells me that she wants to fatten me until the day I die to which I beg her to make me as fat as I can possibly get, then fatter.

And that she did, instead of forcing me to gain rapidly like I have been for the past year or so though, she carefully feeds me on a healthy diet plan. It was basically enough calories that I continued to balloon, but also carefully sorted out that I would actually improve in health instead of deteroirating like I have been from being so rapidly fattened. My final days come as I pass the inhuman 2000 lb, becoming the fattest human to have and ever will have lived, and still wanting to get fatter. My ex-napper and I agree to do one final thing. She lifts up my enormous body via a crane, enough that I am in a position to seemingly stand. She once more affixiates the tube that has made me become almost 200 times my starting size to my mouth, and absent mindedly fondles my stretchmark-riddled stomach. For the final time, she sets on the feeder to full blast and fills me with the rapidly fattening shake that Ive missed guzzling for so long. She lowers the crane so that I lay all over her, crushing her from head to toe. Being rapidly tube fed, I was crushing every last bone in her body proggresively harder and harder. With her last orgasmic breath, she exhales, "You were such a good piggy." It's not long after Ive crushed her to death and Ive gained another 200 lbs that I also succumb to my weight.

pmadrew:
Going off to a farm with my partner on a leash. I begin by leading her to a pig pen. l make her strip only allowing her to wear pig ears, snout, and a tail. she rolls around getting all muddy. I fill her trough up donut holes and tell her to eat. she must remain on all fours and burry her head in the trough eatting EVERY THING. Once she's done I go in behind her and breed her as her swollen belly jiggles and scrapes the ground.

😍😍😍😍😍😍
Mmmmm🐷🐷

My favorite desire is to be purposefully fattened by a feeder who wants me to be thier baby. The more I act like a baby and the more dependent I am the more I am rewarded with food and attention. Until I am immobile baby living in a big adult crib without a care in the world as more food is fed to me.

the coolest dog:
I had a fantasy for a while when I didn't know a reliable place like here to look at erotic stories. I imagined this taking place in a world similar to the full metal alchemist universe, in which magical shit exists, but in an industrial steam powered city. This would be in a poorer land. Here goes nothing!

There is a school for the magically gifted, or for people with supernatural energies. Because of the rampant poverty, people are delighted to see that there is an ample supply of food to eat. They end up gorging themselves, and with appetite and addictive chemical supplements put into the food, everyone balloons. They start forgiving students for missing class to eat, and soon enough no one is walking around anymore. You wre a bit suspicious, and were able to only put on 20 or so pounds, while everyone else became whales. Eventually, most of your friends have disappeared and you're the only one coming to class every day.

You decide this is fishy, and talk to the headmaster about this issue. She welcomes you into her office, and after dodging questions, she asks you if you really want to know the truth.

You accept of course, and she explains that there is a rampant magical energy shortage in the much more wealthy county neighboring you. This energy powers everything in that country, so it's a major deal. Her company found a way to dissect the magical energies inside gifted people, and that being fat increased the maximum magical energy a person could have. So, they've fattened up all the students, and once they were immobile, they killed them for magical energy.

You're outraged by this, but before you can fight back, you're grabbed by guards and brought into a feeding chair, where a tube is brought into your mouth, and hyper fattening foods gush into your stomach. You're restrained by the chair, so you can't do anything but wait for your harvesting time.
yes

share your dark fantasies4 days

SubPiggy:
Dark feederism fantasy #1: Heaving your massive belly off of the bed, slowly easing yourself up, and methodically wading through the quivering folds and bulges of cellulite that hang off your body like a prison of flesh, only to discover the only door into the room is a foot and a half too narrow for your beanbag chair of an ass.

lovestuffing:
It's that age old story, having my body somehow taken over by a force, or someone force feeding me through a tube. Tying my legs and ankles to the bed. Someone taking pleasure in forcing food into me, making my body swell to unmeasurable proportions! Beyond my control, this dominant one has an evil smile, takes an evil erotic delight in my growing body. Then my capture might move me to another room, perhaps on a couch, or outside. Tying my arms up above my head, he inspects my body. "No! Not fat enough. She must be bigger! " The tube goes back into my throat and down my stomach and a fattening liquid gushes into my gullet! I start to feel my clothes tightening more and more! I feel my stomach turn into roll after roll! My legs spread wide apart to make room for the growing fat around my thighs.

The controller watches me grow bigger and bigger with a devilish smile. His eyes viewing every part of my naked, fat blob of a body! "Fatter! Bigger"! he yells...I gag at the intake of liquid down my throat, He grabs me by the back of the head and says into my ear, "Take it all baby! Take it all down your throat"! I gulp faster and faster to keep from being punished. Again my body reacts to the liquid food and it swells up again!

"Please! No more"! I gasp! He looks at me and says, "just because you asked me to stop, I'm going to double the amount! Let her have it boys! Make her take it all!"

I gulp faster and faster, spitting up this thick fattening liquid. Wanting to just stop fighting, and tired now, I get into a swallowing pattern with the tube. I figure out how to keep my throat open, and let it flow down my throat. I keep taking it in, more and more. Knowing the more I drink, the larger my body will get.

Finally he lets me loose and orders me to stand up for inspection before he has his way with me. I stand up, almost tipping over, I feel my huge hanging belly hanging so low that it touches the ground! My ass is so huge, that it also touches the ground, but also goes so high, it hits the back of my head! I can't put my arms down due to the fat underneath my arms.

OK, that was longer than I anticipated, see what you started SubPiggy?

Yes please i volunteer
<< 6 page 6 of 7   loading