Submission and domination

Share your dark fantasies

I'm a sissy baby, and I love that my body is becoming both more feminine and more babylike as I grow.

I buy adult baby diapers on eBay...I'll put them on, suck in as hard as i can, and then secure them as tight as possible with packing tape. then i exhale and my belly overflows them. Then I put on a tiny t-shirt, usually with something like tinkerbell on it, and i've achieved the look I want more than anything: a giant baby growing out of my clothes.
7 years

SweetLittleTreat:
[...]

Pretty much this but with a few changes
And with me as the monster...
7 years

My darkest deepest fantasy would be for a woman to squash, belly smother, face and body sit, trample, and playfully and not so playfully beat me up for hours. At the same time she is always her sweethearted self by whispering sweet little nothing's in my ear, joking, being full of sass, and making sure I was alright. She would wear me down to the point where I couldn't move, talk, think, or anything but just breathe, be alive, and living on Cloud 9. Then to finish it off, she rides us both to sweet ecstasy. This is followed by her collapsing down on top of me and us just cuddled up and falling to sleep.
7 years

I have an amulet that grants me special magical powers -- the power to transform people into living cakes. They look like big cakes with human heads, and sometimes useless hands and feet. Their bodies grow back, so there's no danger of death. Using these powers, I invite unwitting people to my house, turn them into living cakes, and gorge myself on my ever-growing collection.
7 years

Beautifulbellyfull:
I love the idea of being forced into lactating and being milked.

well that sounds very erotic if i may add some fatting and weight gain of myself to it because of the repeated routine of touching some lovely boobs and sucking on them ;-)

that is a very hot fantasie to gain weight because you can`resist a girls seductive body and behavior ^^
7 years

Being kidnapped and chained up in an empty room, while my captor shows up for daily stuffing sessions, sometimes leaving me with a tube down my throat which slowly fills me with fatty chocolaty cream.

I helplessly watch my body grow fatter, bulges oozing out day by day. One morning I wake up to find myself unchained, and I make a dash for freedom. My body jiggles with every move, but I make it the only opening avaiable - an oval shaped hole in the padded wall.

I dive through, wriggling desperately to gain freedom, but my newly gained flab betrays me. My overfed paunch won't fit, and eventually I'm trapped, my belly caught in the opening.

Once my captor shows up he finds my lower half in the room, and I suddenly feel him shoving and pushing, kneading my fat belly through the wall. Thinking I'm finally being released I push on... but with a soft thumping sound, my belly is replaced by my massive hips and ass, surging up against the wall inside like a cork in a bottle.

That's when I realize it's all part of his plan - my belly now sags down on one side, nearly touching the floor, and effectively locking me in place... trapped between it and my jiggling backside, halfway through the wall.

There I am utterly helpless to my captor, who now has complete access to my naked backside. And the feeding won't stop - with every stuffing, my body grows fatter, oozing further around the wall, trapping me more tightly and hopelessly each passing day.

And I eventually succumb to my new trapped existence, and embrace it... as if I had a choice.
7 years

I'm the servant of some sweet, spoiled, indulgent young lady. A woman who, though pretty and slender, loves nothing more than to stuff her tummy full with fatty foods.

Her parents, afraid that their beautiful girl might embarrass them by eating herself into an obese butterball, keep her on a strict diet. They allow her not a single crumb of her beloved fatty foods.

Fortunately for the hungry young woman I'm only too willing to keep her happy and full. I bring her all the fattening goodies she could ever want. I make sure that, when she's hungry, she can always find some sweet little treat hidden away for her. Soon she's stuffing her face whenever her parents are out of sight.

It's not long before her gluttonous ways start to affect her figure. Her slim waist starts to swell, her lean body growing round and soft.

Her parents are not slow to notice the change in their daughter's appearance. They try to make her see sense, to make her lose weight. But their insensitive comments only drive her to eat more. From time to time they might catch her in the middle of a binge, but she never tells them where she got the food. She knows that if I'm found out she might never again be able to eat any of the unhealthy treats to which she's grown so addicted.

As her body swells, becoming heavier and harder for her to carry, she finds herself getting lazier, growing constantly more sluggish and out of shape. It takes so little to wear her out. She just doesn't have the energy to do anything but lie around and eat. Her parents have given up on her. She's become a fat embarrassment, a shameful secret to be hidden away from the world.

As she grows I start to tease her. When we're alone any hint of proper deference disappears. I call her a fat pig, an overfed manatee of a woman. I mock and humiliate her for how far she's let herself go, for what a hungry fatty she's turned herself into. No longer content to merely watch her eat I start to force feed her, to stuff her until she can't take another bite. Having long since grown too huge and hungry to resist she has no choice but to eat as I tell her to.
7 years

As controversial as it is an idea, I'm very into the idea of being secretly fattened up. Having appetite stimulants and metabolism inhibitors slipped into whatever I eat with me being unaware.
7 years

pmadrew:
Going off to a farm with my partner on a leash. I begin by leading her to a pig pen. l make her strip only allowing her to wear pig ears, snout, and a tail. she rolls around getting all muddy. I fill her trough up donut holes and tell her to eat. she must remain on all fours and burry her head in the trough eatting EVERY THING. Once she's done I go in behind her and breed her as her swollen belly jiggles and scrapes the ground.

WOW!!I like this one!!! smiley
7 years

Lemoncake:
I have a fantasy of being a princess of a country who's tradition is that the queen is very plump as its shown as a status/power symbol.

So as the next queen in line, Im fattened up, and put through capacity training so my belly can hold more and grow bigger. The bigger the more beautiful. xD

Wow, this is fantastic! Somebody should write a fantasy novel about this.
6 years
12345   loading