Submission and domination

Share your dark fantasies

I have one to share. It may not get much credibility as this is my new account (I deleted my previous one, Lucia, because I got a job and didn't want anyone such as Google image search picking up on the pictures posted there)

Either way -- the reason I'm back is also at the same time my darkest fantasy. Back when I was looking for "something new" I started to experiment with dominance/sadism/massochism, and it didn't take me long to develop very new and very strong urges in that field.

One man with whom I had been talking on FantasyFeeder at the time has witnessed the whole thing from afar; and I made him part of my fantasy by encouraging him to give in to his wife's desire to feed him.

Except I didn't just want him to get fat-- I wanted him to go too far, to a point where both him and his wife would regret the weightgain yet he'd be completely stuck with it.

About five years later, he could barely walk and his wife hadn't paid any attention to him in ages as he'd grown repulsive to her; so he asked me what new and exciting things were to come for him. I told him his journey was complete-- that he'd soon get bored with no way back, and when that happened he would hate me for talking him into it.

This too happened. Or at least ... *allegedly*. For I have never seen a single picture of this man throughout the years. Perhaps he gained weight, perhaps he was a bag of bones getting his kicks from the fantasy.

My deepest fantasy, however ... is that it really happened. That somewhere on this earth there is a man who curses the name of Lucia-- the woman who urged him to gain weight for no other reason than to experience the kick of making someone ruin himself for her so thoroughly he'd end up hating her for it.

Soon after I deleted my account, so did his' disappear ... the question remains: did it really happen, or not? This, my friends, is my darkest fantasy.
6 years

Wow MissLucie. That IS very dark but also very interesting. Makes me think of Jack and Rose from Titanic for some reason. No way to know if it happened or not, but makes a great story. (And yes, I know the Jack and Rose part is pure fiction.) Thanks for sharing!
6 years

Dolkite:
I'm a sissy baby, and I love that my body is becoming both more feminine and more babylike as I grow.

I buy adult baby diapers on eBay...I'll put them on, suck in as hard as i can, and then secure them as tight as possible with packing tape. then i exhale and my belly overflows them. Then I put on a tiny t-shirt, usually with something like tinkerbell on it, and i've achieved the look I want more than anything: a giant baby growing out of my clothes.

fantastic, I would like it too. I like the tought about being a big, round, diapered baby
6 years

My favorite desire is to be purposefully fattened by a feeder who wants me to be thier baby. The more I act like a baby and the more dependent I am the more I am rewarded with food and attention. Until I am immobile baby living in a big adult crib without a care in the world as more food is fed to me.
6 years

I have a fantasy right now of working as a writer for an erotic fiction company. My editor keeps me locked up in a remotely controlled chastity cage, and makes me write erotic fiction - at the end of the day if she's satisfied she might give me the code to get out... smiley
6 years

Lol smiley
6 years

FoodieChef:
I have a fantasy right now of working as a writer for an erotic fiction company. My editor keeps me locked up in a remotely controlled chastity cage, and makes me write erotic fiction - at the end of the day if she's satisfied she might give me the code to get out... smiley

That has the makings of a great story in itself! So what happens when she doesn't like your work? How do you know what kind of stuff she responds to? And is there some kind of reward (other than temporary freedom) when your work pleases her?

This is a very creative fantasy, I would love to hear more!
6 years

bigsoftbelly:
idk if this counts as "dark," but i have a lot of fantasies about being knocked out, kidnapped, and finding myself tied to a bed. my captor force feeds me through a hose or funnel, pouring liquid down my throat (i prefer bloating with liquid instead of food, i think i'm more helpless that way) and bloating me against my will. my belly gets bigger and bigger, my clothes rip at the seams letting my belly pour out, i can barely move and my belly aches from all it's being forced to hold.

eventually my captor decides to take the hose / funnel out and jeers at me. my belly is huge and completely exposed and feels like it's going to burst. i moan and beg him to let me go but he just plays with my sore aching belly, slapping and squeezing and poking and jiggling and tickling it. he starts using me sexually too, groping me. all the while i'm pleading with him to stop until he gags me and i'm completely at his mercy for as long as he wants.

"idk if this counts as 'dark' but..." are the funniest words I have read today!

What a marvelous fantasy, by the way!
6 years

pdt:
I think A LOT about bondage, and how eventually one can get so heavy that their own body is the restraint.

I imagine being in a relationship where the rule is that I'm to spend all weekend cuffed to the bed, every week, while my partner brings me completely excessive amounts of food, and enjoys playing with my increasingly bloated body to her sadistic heart's content. One Sunday night, a couple years into this relationship, she undoes the cuffs around my now soft, puffy wrists and ankles.

"Well, get out of bed, fat boy. You've got to brush your teeth after all that," she says, probably struggling to keep a straight face.

I lurch and struggle, and only succeed in jiggling myself around and running out of breath. I can't get out of bed without help.

"It looks like we don't need the restraints any more, do we?" She whispers to me, and brings me my toothbrush.

I never show up at the office the next day, or after that.

This!

Yes, this! I want this!
6 years

I've been trying to figure out how to make my own "obstacle course" for a fat little feeder to struggle through - lead them through challenges they can't possibly do because they're too fat, or see how hard they try for the sake of obtaining the dessert. At the end there would be a hole to squeeze through, just big enough for them to get through to the final dessert, but right enough that they would have trouble squeezing through, now that tetve eaten so many treats.
6 years
12345   loading