Submission and domination

Share your dark fantasies

Feedmefat:
To be force funnel fed and f****d at the same time and made into a human sex pig

StarSmoke:
This is a fantasy of mine too! One of many. I�m glad I�m not the only one. 😊
Me too🐷😮😰😂🐷
5 years

This is probably way over the top for some people, but be assured there is no violence or body fluids other than semen.

My fantasy is to have a “stable” of studs, whether lean muscled, padded muscled, bears, or whatever that I keep for milking, which would be my sole source of nutrition.

They could not have sex or masturbate. Only at certain times of day when they become uncomfortable they’d be milked into containers. Sometimes I’d have s special treat and take a snack right from the tap. They’d be given all the comforts they could ask for. They can workout and eat to their hearts content, but only I could relieve them of their loads.

Sorry if this offends anyone.
5 years

MarshmallowMinotaur:
This is probably way over the top for some people, but be assured there is no violence or body fluids other than semen.

My fantasy is to have a �stable� of studs, whether lean muscled, padded muscled, bears, or whatever that I keep for milking, which would be my sole source of nutrition.

They could not have sex or masturbate. Only at certain times of day when they become uncomfortable they�d be milked into containers. Sometimes I�d have s special treat and take a snack right from the tap. They�d be given all the comforts they could ask for. They can workout and eat to their hearts content, but only I could relieve them of their loads.

why would this offend anyone? VERY hot🔥👌I'd volunteer 😊
5 years

MarshmallowMinotaur:

My fantasy is to have a �stable� of studs, whether lean muscled, padded muscled, bears, or whatever that I keep for milking, which would be my sole source of nutrition.

They could not have sex or masturbate. Only at certain times of day when they become uncomfortable they�d be milked into containers. Sometimes I�d have s special treat and take a snack right from the tap. They�d be given all the comforts they could ask for. They can workout and eat to their hearts content, but only I could relieve them of their loads.

glutton:
why would this offend anyone? VERY hot🔥👌I'd volunteer 😊

I thought afterwards “that’s really kind of tame”. smiley
5 years

So I'm looking for someone to roleplay a fantasy I have - here's the scenario:
I'm working as a writer for an erotic fiction company. My editor [you] keeps me locked up in a remotely controlled chastity cage, and makes me write erotic fiction - at the end of the day if she's satisfied she might give me the code to get out...
What do you get out of this? You get custom writen erotica about whatever you want! PM me if you're interested... smiley
5 years

My fantasy would be a sort of fat farm, where I’d be strapped down and forced to do nothing while I’m funnel fed cream until my belly hangs half way down my legs and my moobs sit on top of my belly. I want to be unable to reach myself. Of course seeing others fatten while I fatten would be all part of it.
5 years

jboabfe:
My fantasy would be a sort of fat farm, where I�d be strapped down and forced to do nothing while I�m funnel fed cream until my belly hangs half way down my legs and my moobs sit on top of my belly. I want to be unable to reach myself. Of course seeing others fatten while I fatten would be all part of it.
I'm in smiley
5 years

[quote]karenjenk:
Dark Fantasy� I�ve been kind of lurking and talking with people on this site. Most are really nice and fun. IRL I had a dark side and I�m submissive. Words do it w ay more for me than photos or talking. If I can read it then I can be there and feel it. I work with numbers a lot so stats and numbers do it for me. Here is one of my fantasies�or as much as I�ll tell.

I would like someone to blackmail me into gaining.
Maybe I cheated on a test and the other person found out or caught me shoplifting or just doing something that would get me in huge trouble so I would be willing to do anything to keep them from telling. Maybe I need to keep my reputation good to keep a scholarship for college.

It goes like this... lots of details left out of course:

One day I get an email with a video attached and watch it and its me and I�m stuffing jewelry and perfume in my purse and pockets as I walk around a store. I, of course, beg and beg them to not turn me in and they begin to give me instructions on what and how much to eat.
I only gain a pound a month. (in real life I am having zero luck gaining) After 6 months or so this increases to about 1.5 lbs a month so in my freshman year my gain would be a modest 15 lbs.

They use the video as leverage to get me to send nude photos of myself and in turn use these to made me do more� heaping the amount of control they have over me.

After a year or so I start gaining 2 pounds a month and then 2.5. It becomes easier to gain as I�m always nervous and anxious about what they could do and I have to have the scholarship to finish my degree. By the end of my sophomore year I have gain 12lbs in 6 months and then the second half of the year another 18 lbs. I�m miserable because I�m not allowed to go to the gym or workout and they give me all these goals of what to eat and drink.

Six month gaining intervals below�.
So freshman year : 6 lbs and then 9 = 15
Junior year = 12 and then 18 = 30

So I start my junior year 45lbs heavier than when I started college.
125 lbs and adding 45 more�. = 170.

Junior year they make me send a daily photo standing in the same place wearing the same outfit. Side view and front view. Head to toe. Several times a week a box gets delivered to my door and I have to eat everything in the box and show gains or they send me more threats. I am to have a candybar with me at all times and have regular and frequent eating goals. Not to stuff� not while I go to classes and stuff. just something with a lot of calories on hand and I have to be eating anytime I�m with people� like a study group.

Junior year - - I cant tell anyone whats happening and my best friends are concerned and worried. I�m told to convince them that I�m a nervous eater and the carbs make me feel calmer� when actually the opposite is true. Soooo in addition the the fattening food that is delivered�. My friends rally around me to help me keep my 4.0 and right before any test or an all night study group they make sure that there is plenty of food around. Cake, Ice cream, snickers, frozen uncooked brownie mix. You see they really need me in the study group because I�m tutoring them to get them through with their degrees too. The hardest part is pretending to be happy that they bring me more food. They even encourage me when there is just a little brownie batter left or a few cookies�

Junior year by the time Halloween comes around and I�ve gained 3 lbs both months and between then and Christmas break�..4 pounds a month� putting my first semester total at 11. Over Christmas break it�s easy to put on 6 more pounds so I start the second semester of my junior year gaining about 25 lbs. 195 lbs�

The gaining ramps up the second semester. My metabolism slows. All I do is read and study. 1 pound a week for the next two months� then the next two 1.5 lbs a week. so 20 more pounds by the end of the semester. 215 lbs.

I come home for my summer job which this year I�m supposed to work in a legal offce� paid intern. Usually interns don�t get paid while in college but with my grades! I�m really excited to do this
BUT

I get an email that has an application for a job at a country buffet for the summer and I�m told to resign my internship.

So for the next 14 weeks of summer i was on my feet all day making me tired and sore so I would go home and lay down and eat what ever I brought back from the restaurant for the first 4 weeks I gained a steady 3 pounds week for the next month 3.5 and the last two weeks nearly 4 pounds a week. bringing my summer total to�. Wow.. 12 + 18 + 8 = 38 lbs�. throw in a few more for some of the binges and birthday parties where I was instructed to take th
5 years

karenjenk:
oops... word count got me. PART 2
---
-----
------
So I start my senior year at 260. Well over doubling my weight from when I started college.
As my friends come to see me in my apt I can see the initial look of shock. I end up cancelling our second study session and they all freak out because it�s their senior year too and they need to keep their 4.0 GPA to secure the best jobs.

They pretty much take care of me round the clock� knowing their success is tied to me tutoring and studying with them. Someone calls to wake me e very morning and in addition to the boxes of food I get delivered from my blackmailer� my friends always have food around for me. It seems like every waking moment I�m nibbling or horfing food down.

Senior year� September 260 lbs� with their help� totally self centered help� no thought to my well being�. My body has become a calorie storing machine. 4.5 lbs a week. by finals week I have packed on over 50 lbs. and my graduation things have leveled off so another 50�. not including the weight gained during holiday splurges and binges� almost 370 lbs.
I waddle across the stage and take my diploma with my chubby sausage fingers�. My friends� they get their degrees and forget about me. The days turn into weeks as I stay at home depressed�. Eating� reading the emails from my oppressor�

This was the fun part. The dark part is �. Well� dark.

Tell us about the dark part.
5 years

It's the weekend. She ties me to the bedframe, says, "let's see if you can avoid getting up until Monday". She spends the weekend feeding me. I'm not allowed to leave the bed. For 48 hours I am powerless under the whim of my stomach and her hands.

In the week we go our own ways, living our lives. We meet up next weekend. She ties me down, gives me the same challenge again. Don't get up. I'm happy to obey. She feeds me. I eat.

Every weekend, we meet again. Every weekend, she ties me down, and makes me fatter. Months go by.

In the week, I start to struggle. Getting out of bed is harder. Moving around at work is harder. It gets to the point where every day is a battle against my weight.

On the weekend, she ties me up like she always does, but the bonds are no longer taut. I'm held in place by my own fat. She feeds me, like she always does, and on Monday morning, I can't get up. No matter what I do.

New challenge: don't get up this week, either. Call in sick. It's fine, it's just this once. I spend a week in her bed, loose bonds tied uselessly to my wrists and ankles. i eat, and I eat.

Monday comes, and I can't get up.

New challenge: Don't get up ever again.
5 years
56789   loading