Submission and domination

Share your dark fantasies

We start dating in highschool.
Her and I are about the same height. Relatively short, both skinny and weak.
I can't lift a barbell to save my life.

She gets into sports. I am lazy as hell.
She is always trying to get me to be more active. No way that is happening.
She teases me about getting chubby. I try to brush it under the rug.
I suffer a disease. I am perscribed some pretty agressive medication.
Side effects include: stunted growth, weight gain, gynecomastia.
Over the months, we both notice changes.
She is taller now, taller than I am. She stars developing muscle tone and upper body strength.
My weight is starting to creep up. My appetite is unquenchable. Everything tastes good. Especially carbs and deserts.
She starts scolding me about getting fat. Telling me I have to lose weight. Stop stuffing my face. It doesn't work.
Growth spurt hits her hard. She is growing into a goddess. Perky breasts, long and tall abs of steel. I know she is stronger than I am now but I can't get myself to admit it. She towers above my fat body. Makes fun of my short height, my heavy weight.

Things start getting bad.
My weight is getting out of control. I am too fat for jeans. My knees are telling me I am too heavy. The side effect of the medication kick in. I notice that I am starting to develop full on breasts. My belly is growing, getting heavier, larger. My butt and thighs start ballooning. My underwear is too tight now. My thighs are getting wider, giving me a short, feminine stature. My legs inflate and turn into bags of lard.
We move out together. She starts tormenting me.
She knows I love chocolate. She puts it on the top shelf so I can't reach. I'm too short. I'm too heavy to climb above the counter. My arms are too weak, my body so heavy.
She makes me beg for the chocolate. Her nickname for me is "shorty", "fatty", "bitch tits". She pinches my big ass as I bend over.
Months go by.
She is taller, stronger. An athlete.
She pins me down and keeps me there. I can't fight back. She is incredibly strong compared to me. She humiliates me. She brings home weights she lifts easly. I can't even get them up once. She gives me those little colored weights for women.

My breasts are out of control. My belly has grown so large. My butt is massive, heavy, inflating larger each day.
She brings home a few bras and panties. I refuse to wear them. She pins me down and forces them on me. I cannot escape. My body is my prison. I am so fat, so heavy, every movement is a battle. Her strength is something I have no hope of beating.
She laughs at me " your tits are bigger than mine! You need some support shorty!" My fat tits barely fit into the DD cup. An overflow of fat flesh above them. My huge fat ass, now too fat to fit into chairs with sides, eats up the panties, turns them into thongs.
I can't fit into anything. I am so hopeless.
She grabs a pair of womens tights out of her drawer. She pushes me on my back on the bed. Grabs my feet and starts putting them on me. I try to kick and get free but her arms are too strong for my week legs. I try to get on my stomach, but my massive belly wont let me. I cannot move. It's useless.
She pulls me up on my feet and pulls the tights around my fat, planetary, jiggly massive stripper ass. It barely fits. Even she struggles.
"Your ass is huge doll! You should be in a rap video! Look at that thing. If you could move around enough to poll dance, you'd be the riches poll dancer in town! Nobody would even know you're supposed to be a boy!"
She grabs a stretch womens top and shoves it over my head. My cleavage pops out the collar.
"Oh yeah! There we go! Now we are ready to go out!"
I am mortified. I look at my reflection in the mirror. I am a fat bitch!
I am an obese little girl.
"We are going for a run, fat boy!" She demands. She knows I'm too fat to run. She just wants to torment me.
She grabs me by my hand and pushes me into the car. I can barely fit in the front passenger seat. My massive thigh is on the gear shifter. I'm too fat for the front seat, she can't shift into gear with my massive flesh in the way.
She shoves me into the back like I am cargo. She laughs at me, makes fun of me the whole way. "I can't believe you got too fat for the car! Dear lord, I have to get a pickup truck and haul you in the back like livestock!"
We arrive at the park. She puts her hand on my back and pushes me forward.
"Run bitch tits! Run!" She orders.
I try like hell but best I can do is a slow waddle. I am so embarressed! I can barely walk. My giant tits are bouncing up and down. My belly is hell on my back. My knees are about to give and I've only tried walking a few paces. She bursts out into laughter. "Oh my god! You should see your ass! It's sooo bigg! It's mesmerizing, swaying left and right!"
She jumps out infront of me like a gazelle. I can't keep up with her light jog. She pulls out a chocolate wrapper. My brain cant focus on anything else. I need that
5 years

You need to turn this into a story and post in the stories section.

[quote]jimy:
We start dating in highschool.
Her and I are about the same height. Relatively short, both skinny and weak.
I can't lift a barbell to save my life.

She gets into sports. I am lazy as hell.
She is always trying to get me to be more active. No way that is happening.
She teases me about getting chubby. I try to brush it under the rug.
I suffer a disease. I am perscribed some pretty agressive medication.
Side effects include: stunted growth, weight gain, gynecomastia.
Over the months, we both notice changes.
She is taller now, taller than I am. She stars developing muscle tone and upper body strength.
My weight is starting to creep up. My appetite is unquenchable. Everything tastes good. Especially carbs and deserts.
She starts scolding me about getting fat. Telling me I have to lose weight. Stop stuffing my face. It doesn't work.
Growth spurt hits her hard. She is growing into a goddess. Perky breasts, long and tall abs of steel. I know she is stronger than I am now but I can't get myself to admit it. She towers above my fat body. Makes fun of my short height, my heavy weight.

Things start getting bad.
My weight is getting out of control. I am too fat for jeans. My knees are telling me I am too heavy. The side effect of the medication kick in. I notice that I am starting to develop full on breasts. My belly is growing, getting heavier, larger. My butt and thighs start ballooning. My underwear is too tight now. My thighs are getting wider, giving me a short, feminine stature. My legs inflate and turn into bags of lard.
We move out together. She starts tormenting me.
She knows I love chocolate. She puts it on the top shelf so I can't reach. I'm too short. I'm too heavy to climb above the counter. My arms are too weak, my body so heavy.
She makes me beg for the chocolate. Her nickname for me is "shorty", "fatty", "bitch tits". She pinches my big ass as I bend over.
Months go by.
She is taller, stronger. An athlete.
She pins me down and keeps me there. I can't fight back. She is incredibly strong compared to me. She humiliates me. She brings home weights she lifts easly. I can't even get them up once. She gives me those little colored weights for women.

My breasts are out of control. My belly has grown so large. My butt is massive, heavy, inflating larger each day.
She brings home a few bras and panties. I refuse to wear them. She pins me down and forces them on me. I cannot escape. My body is my prison. I am so fat, so heavy, every movement is a battle. Her strength is something I have no hope of beating.
She laughs at me " your tits are bigger than mine! You need some support shorty!" My fat tits barely fit into the DD cup. An overflow of fat flesh above them. My huge fat ass, now too fat to fit into chairs with sides, eats up the panties, turns them into thongs.
I can't fit into anything. I am so hopeless.
She grabs a pair of womens tights out of her drawer. She pushes me on my back on the bed. Grabs my feet and starts putting them on me. I try to kick and get free but her arms are too strong for my week legs. I try to get on my stomach, but my massive belly wont let me. I cannot move. It's useless.
She pulls me up on my feet and pulls the tights around my fat, planetary, jiggly massive stripper ass. It barely fits. Even she struggles.
"Your ass is huge doll! You should be in a rap video! Look at that thing. If you could move around enough to poll dance, you'd be the riches poll dancer in town! Nobody would even know you're supposed to be a boy!"
She grabs a stretch womens top and shoves it over my head. My cleavage pops out the collar.
"Oh yeah! There we go! Now we are ready to go out!"
I am mortified. I look at my reflection in the mirror. I am a fat bitch!
I am an obese little girl.
"We are going for a run, fat boy!" She demands. She knows I'm too fat to run. She just wants to torment me.
She grabs me by my hand and pushes me into the car. I can barely fit in the front passenger seat. My massive thigh is on the gear shifter. I'm too fat for the front seat, she can't shift into gear with my massive flesh in the way.
She shoves me into the back like I am cargo. She laughs at me, makes fun of me the whole way. "I can't believe you got too fat for the car! Dear lord, I have to get a pickup truck and haul you in the back like livestock!"
We arrive at the park. She puts her hand on my back and pushes me forward.
"Run bitch tits! Run!" She orders.
I try like hell but best I can do is a slow waddle. I am so embarressed! I can barely walk. My giant tits are bouncing up and down. My belly is hell on my back. My knees are about to give and I've only tried walking a few paces. She bursts out into laughter. "Oh my god! You should see your ass! It's sooo bigg! It's mesmerizing, swaying left and right!"
She jumps out infront of me like a gazelle. I can't keep up with her li
5 years

I would meet nice female and she would be my girlfriend.

She would be secret feeder with dominating preference.

She would start fattening me up on secret by giving me appetite stimulants, increasing my portion size and switching my clothes to larger.

Also some drugs to make my metabolism slow down, keeping me slightly sedate and not caring about chances on my body,

When my weight begin to increase she would be more slightly more open about fattening me up. encouraging me to be lazy, eat more and she would feed me.

If I tried to resist gaining weight she would give drugs to make me really hungry, sleepy and not care about my bulging belly.

She would also add some medicines to help my moobs grow bigger and sensitive.

She would also tie me up in the bed and force feed me until I was ready to pop.

After I would be really huge she would start tube feeding me with feeding tube or nose tube while giving me drugs to dull my mind and keep me sedate.

In the end I would be huge blob that would just eat, sleep, have sex and grow.
5 years

Karen, Wow! You need to be writing stories and posting them here. I am into numbers also. I would love to see something like this fleshed out.

karenjenk:
oops... word count got me. PART 2
---
-----
------
So I start my senior year at 260. Well over doubling my weight from when I started college.
As my friends come to see me in my apt I can see the initial look of shock. I end up cancelling our second study session and they all freak out because it�s their senior year too and they need to keep their 4.0 GPA to secure the best jobs.

They pretty much take care of me round the clock� knowing their success is tied to me tutoring and studying with them. Someone calls to wake me e very morning and in addition to the boxes of food I get delivered from my blackmailer� my friends always have food around for me. It seems like every waking moment I�m nibbling or horfing food down.

Senior year� September 260 lbs� with their help� totally self centered help� no thought to my well being�. My body has become a calorie storing machine. 4.5 lbs a week. by finals week I have packed on over 50 lbs. and my graduation things have leveled off so another 50�. not including the weight gained during holiday splurges and binges� almost 370 lbs.
I waddle across the stage and take my diploma with my chubby sausage fingers�. My friends� they get their degrees and forget about me. The days turn into weeks as I stay at home depressed�. Eating� reading the emails from my oppressor�

This was the fun part. The dark part is �. Well� dark.
4 years

This sounds deliciously naughty.

vipersfate3:
I want to eat college boys after fattening them up and having sex with them. I also sometimes desire to be swallowed whole after being forced to gain over two hundred pounds. The whole time I'm being eaten I want to hear how delicious I am. And how vulnerabl my belly is
4 years

I always love reading these fantasies
4 years

I want to get hypnotized but not know it and stuff my face while sleepwalking but not know it and not realize it until my clothes start getting tighter and tighter and I wake up in a nightgown one morning as tight as a sausage casing. There's no way to stop because I don't know I'm hypnotized!
4 years

Darksoul:
My fantasy is about being the Food-slave of a very hungry fat man. His hungry stomach growls menacingly and he threatens to devour me in one piece should I not bring him enough food. I also have to hand-feed him with the food and massage his huge gut so he gets a few more bites into it. When his belly is overfull and hard, he presses my head against it and I hear his stomach noisily trying to digest his huge meal. Suddenly he rolls over to me, I'm almost crushed by his weight, penetrates me and fucks me hard until he comes.
So it takes some time until one day his hunger is too big and he grabs me and devours me whole and alive.

Haha my cheeks are deep red now. ^^

My cheeks are deep red too after reading that. Nicely described.
4 years

MissLucie:
I have one to share. It may not get much credibility as this is my new account (I deleted my previous one, Lucia, because I got a job and didn't want anyone such as Google image search picking up on the pictures posted there)

Either way -- the reason I'm back is also at the same time my darkest fantasy. Back when I was looking for "something new" I started to experiment with dominance/sadism/massochism, and it didn't take me long to develop very new and very strong urges in that field.

One man with whom I had been talking on FantasyFeeder at the time has witnessed the whole thing from afar; and I made him part of my fantasy by encouraging him to give in to his wife's desire to feed him.

Except I didn't just want him to get fat-- I wanted him to go too far, to a point where both him and his wife would regret the weightgain yet he'd be completely stuck with it.

About five years later, he could barely walk and his wife hadn't paid any attention to him in ages as he'd grown repulsive to her; so he asked me what new and exciting things were to come for him. I told him his journey was complete-- that he'd soon get bored with no way back, and when that happened he would hate me for talking him into it.

This too happened. Or at least ... *allegedly*. For I have never seen a single picture of this man throughout the years. Perhaps he gained weight, perhaps he was a bag of bones getting his kicks from the fantasy.

My deepest fantasy, however ... is that it really happened. That somewhere on this earth there is a man who curses the name of Lucia-- the woman who urged him to gain weight for no other reason than to experience the kick of making someone ruin himself for her so thoroughly he'd end up hating her for it.

Soon after I deleted my account, so did his' disappear ... the question remains: did it really happen, or not? This, my friends, is my darkest fantasy.

I've experienced something similar to this before. It's fun until the ride is over.
4 years

Rereading this forum is quite arousing.

Many of these stories are as good or better than anything in the stories section.

MissLucie:
I have one to share. It may not get much credibility as this is my new account (I deleted my previous one, Lucia, because I got a job and didn't want anyone such as Google image search picking up on the pictures posted there)

Either way -- the reason I'm back is also at the same time my darkest fantasy. Back when I was looking for "something new" I started to experiment with dominance/sadism/massochism, and it didn't take me long to develop very new and very strong urges in that field.

One man with whom I had been talking on FantasyFeeder at the time has witnessed the whole thing from afar; and I made him part of my fantasy by encouraging him to give in to his wife's desire to feed him.

Except I didn't just want him to get fat-- I wanted him to go too far, to a point where both him and his wife would regret the weightgain yet he'd be completely stuck with it.

About five years later, he could barely walk and his wife hadn't paid any attention to him in ages as he'd grown repulsive to her; so he asked me what new and exciting things were to come for him. I told him his journey was complete-- that he'd soon get bored with no way back, and when that happened he would hate me for talking him into it.

This too happened. Or at least ... *allegedly*. For I have never seen a single picture of this man throughout the years. Perhaps he gained weight, perhaps he was a bag of bones getting his kicks from the fantasy.

My deepest fantasy, however ... is that it really happened. That somewhere on this earth there is a man who curses the name of Lucia-- the woman who urged him to gain weight for no other reason than to experience the kick of making someone ruin himself for her so thoroughly he'd end up hating her for it.

Soon after I deleted my account, so did his' disappear ... the question remains: did it really happen, or not? This, my friends, is my darkest fantasy.

exmademefat:
I've experienced something similar to this before. It's fun until the ride is over.
4 years