forum  fat experiences

anyone else really love their man boobs?2 years

I wear a bra sometimes, but I am a small 38B. I don't need one, I just like them.

wow, nice forum i love having my moobs i'm always aware that they are there . i have the side boob working also and i love it when my nips get hard against my tshirt.

Wish I had proper huge wobbly bouncy female boobs, full of milk, which I could play with for hours , and suck, and use an electric double breast pump .

anyone else really love their man boobs?5 months

Definitely do! Was embarrased about them when they started to grow, but as I go bigger. I began to think about how great they are. I am proud of them and hope they continue to grow with the rest of me.

I have had "moobs" almost my entire life. As a kid I was embarrassed by them and teased continually which made for some very challenging teenage years. Now that I have really fattened up, they are round, soft and heavy and flow over my hands when I lift them. I have come to really like them and fondle them often. And the thought of a woman fondling and sucking on them as I would with a well endowed lady really turns me on.

I've grown to love my man boobs. I was skinny through high school and the only place I had any fat on me was my chest. No one else ever said anything but I was always self conscious about it. As I've gotten fatter I have loved feeling them grow and watching my side boobs slowly push my arms away from my sides.

Favorite moment- noticing my shadow and realizing the outline of my breasts was as defined as the women standing around me!

I'm really getting to love them. The more fat I'm gaining the more they're drooping. They're not really big but they're getting soft.

I adore mine, they're growing faster than my belly. I plan to get fat enough that my breasts grow so big I can suck on them. Then I'll never leave the house! Plus, my nipples are more sensitive than ever, I just graze them and need to cum. But then again, as I become fatter, I need to masturbate several times a day.

I just loooooove my moobs. Always have, always will. However with my latest gains I have grown side boobs as well and they have melted together with my moobs. If possible I just wish that hadn't happened. So all I can do is gain even more in hope lots of new fat will go to my jiggly moobs again. But I love the comments of some female co-workers saying mine are bigger than theirs. I even posted a video of them jiggly twins up here awhile ago, hope to surprise you all with way bigger ones the sooner the better smiley

You ever walk past a mirror and have one of those "moments" where you realize how obese you've become. Its like before that I saw myself as thinner... But as I walked past this window I noticed how big my tits are.
2 page 2 of 5   loading