Fat experiences

Anyone else really love their man boobs?

Really like them! Love the way they rub my shirt when walking. Also love stretching first thing in the morning and feeling the tightness of the fat stretching them out a bit more.
6 years

johnxyz:
My doctor has put me on Minoxidil for blood pressure. I am hoping it increases my boobs.

It won't. It will make you hairy tho
6 years

They are one of my favorite things about being fat. I have always loved gaining because they get bigger, and I love having an hourglass figure. I wear a bra for mine since they are so big and it does help. I am a 46D and they make me feel so sexy.
6 years

I have permanently erect nipples and have always had little moobs. As I have added weight, my moobs have gotten bigger. My current girlfriend really likes them. She can't keep her hand off my moobs and her mouth off my nipples! I enjoy both. It is very stimulating and exciting. I can just barely get my tonuge on my left nipple. I can't wait until my moobs are big enough for me to suck my own nipples. I also enjoy laying on my side, letting my moobs hang, and squeezing them. They are a handful. My girlfriend also enjoys copping a feel with my moobs. I know that sometimes, men can produce milk. I would enjoy that! Yes, having moobs is great!
6 years

I will always love my man boobs! they are cool and I will keep them forever!
6 years

Hello yes! I'd love to grow mine huge!
6 years

I am already loving them how the protrude through smaller shirts but I want them to grow bigger and with some volume so they feel heavy.
4 years

Fatsexual:
I adore mine, they're growing faster than my belly. I plan to get fat enough that my breasts grow so big I can suck on them. Then I'll never leave the house! Plus, my nipples are more sensitive than ever, I just graze them and need to cum. But then again, as I become fatter, I need to masturbate several times a day.

I agree completely! I can lick my nipples. I can't wait to be able to suck them. I enjoy when my partner sucks my nipples and squeezes my moobs. We also simultaneously suck each other's nipples. It is all very erotic!
4 years

Mine are small but fun to play with. In other words Yes I LOVE mine!
4 years

Fucking yes, wish I had huge swingers, the bigger the better :-p
4 years
1234   loading