forum  fat experiences

anyone else really love their man boobs?1 month

Yeah!

Hated them for awhile. I'm still kinda self conscious about them, but I'm coming around to them a little more.

Oh yeah, Iím a big fan of mine. I used to be embarrassed by them, but Iíve definitely come to love them- thereís nothing like feeling (and seeing) them bounce and jiggle as I walk.

Whatís not to like? Eventually you have accept the body youíve been given, so why not enjoy it? I just wish others liked my boobs as much as I like theirs. Heh. Heh.

anyone else really love their man boobs?3 weeks

johnxyz:
My doctor has put me on Minoxidil for blood pressure. I am hoping it increases my boobs.

It won't. It will make you hairy tho

I love mine at first I didn't then I woke up one day thought they were cool

They are one of my favorite things about being fat. I have always loved gaining because they get bigger, and I love having an hourglass figure. I wear a bra for mine since they are so big and it does help. I am a 46D and they make me feel so sexy.

anyone else really love their man boobs?2 weeks

I have to say, I love my moobies. They're so soft and jiggly. If I had a bra for my moobies, I would wear it

anyone else really love their man boobs?15 hours

I permanently erect nipples and have always little moobs. As I have added weight, my moobs have gotten bigger. My current girlfriend really likes them. She can't keep her hand off my moobs and her mouth off my nipples! I enjoy both. It is very stimulating and exciting. I can l just get my tonuge on my left nipple. I can't wait until my moobs are big enough for me to suck my own nipples. I also enjoy laying on my side, letting my moobs hang, and squeezing them. They are a handful. My girlfriend also enjoys copping a feel with my moobs. I know that sometimes, men can produce milk. I would enjoy that! Yes, having moobs is great!
<< 5 page 5 of 5   loading