Fat experiences

Weighing

I love/hate weighing. I probably weigh myself more than I should, but I hate seeing the number drop a few pounds due to just daily fluctuations. However, when it does go up, it's a massive turn-on!

Numbers along with noticable growth is awesome to me smiley.
7 years

Weighing

I find a tape measure a lot sexier and more satisfying. A scale doesn't always measure how fat you're getting, but when you see that belly inching out, you know the weight is turning into soft fat rather than muscle.

Plus, you get all sorts of sexy figures. I remember when I could say I was more than four feet around when standing, or when each of my thighs was bigger than a lot of girls' waists.
7 years

Weighing

I like seeing a woman weigh herself and be surprised by the gain. It's something about how they didnt realize how gluttonous they were and couldnt help themselves.

I also like being weighed, especially seeing reactions at the doctors office. But it wasnt always that way since I grew up always dieting.
7 years

Weighing

Early on I was totally fixated on girls I dated weighing themselves. Granted none of them were really that big or heavy but definitely chunky and plump. The fact that they gained even if it were 10 or so Lbs was pretty arousing when they would step on the scale in front of me and complain how Fat they were getting.

Over the years, and being married my wife, early on would amuse me by stepping on the scale in front of me. But for many years now we don't own a scale and my wife really doesn't weigh herself which is probably a good thing because no need for a diet.

I do think that if I had a wife that was into gaining or liked weighing herself in front of me I would still find it as arousing as ever.
7 years

Weighing

bobbydave:
Yeah see this is the sort of thing I'm talking about! haha. There's nothing more exciting than seeeing your girl outweigh a scale. ESPECIALLY in public![/quote]

I agree with the above posters. Seeing a lady outgrowing the capacity of a scale is hot. Unfortunately readily available scales go up to 400 lbs which is far more than all the ladies I know and have a ... dating potential. I still vividly remember a lady friend stepping on a scale going to 310 pounds and showing 260 which was hot - arguably setting the scenes for next night's activities.
7 years

Weighing

GurgleGoddess:
I like weighing myself directly before and after a stuffing to see how much food and drink I've put in my belly, and then again the net day to see if any of it stuck smiley

That's a great method. Especially the morning after weighing. I recommend early evening and bedtime weighing to see how well you did they entire evening too.
7 years