Body inflation

Does anyone ever desire to have body parts of the opposite sex?

Yes, I'd be willing to trade whatever body parts a SSBBW wants to trade, for however long she wants to.
7 years

Iam a fat male with fat man tits that I love and want to grow bigger. I wished they were more shaped like a womans huge boobs
7 years

If there was a pill that would turn you into a female overnight I would take it without hesitation.

But I wouldn't want to be a guy with tits or whatever. Ask any guy with gyno how much he likes it.
7 years

Thanks to severe gynaecomastia, as a gay man I have man boobs that show even under a thick sweater. In my late 40s, I am still toying with the idea of transitioning and living full time as a woman, and acting on feelings I have turned around in my mind all my life. The photos in my profile are the present of a friend, who has realized my dream of womanhood.
6 years

Yes! I have permanently erect nipples and I love having them sucked. As I get fatter, my moobs are also getting bigger. I enjoy squeezing them and can't wait until I am big enough to suck my own nipples.

My girlfriend is now 450 lbs. and I would love to trade bodies to feel all of her fat on me, and to experience being filled with her erect cock. 😎
6 years

As a transsexual woman, I would definitely say my femininity resides in my desire to grow huge boobs, also aided by mastoplasty.
6 years

Itsme87:
Well I like to put objects in me and sometimes try to cum without use of my hands, like riding something

are you referring to a hands-free orgasm using anal toys to stimulate your prostate?
6 years

However, like many transsexual ladies, my forbidden dream lies in having a fully-functional vagina that can accommodate a man and his love-making. I also often dream of lactating, breastfeeding and getting pregnant.
6 years

Big breasts...
6 years

yeah, a big bbw booty, hips and thighs. Sometimes boobs, it is a weird fixation of mine but its there i can't deny it.

Some times ill picture ill gain weight and slowly but surely the weight takes on more and more feminine contours.
6 years
123   loading