General

Just asking..

Hi, I am an average girl 131lbs 5feet 3
I really like bigger people but I don't feel like I can talk with them about my fetsish.
How should I flert with them in a way that they feel like am making fun of them and that them gaining weight will make even happier?
7 years

Just asking..

haha,i have never thought about it this way.Thank you
7 years

Just asking..

that is a good idea but i live in Greece..and i really think i am the only one from Greece
7 years

Just asking..

haha..thank you for your advice smiley
7 years

Just asking..

Lovelyxx:
I really like bigger people but I don't feel like I can talk with them about my fetsish.
How should I flert with them in a way that they feel like am making fun of them and that them gaining weight will make even happier?

Oh, I'd love to gain weight for you! smiley
1 year

Just asking..

Lovelyxx:

Are you looking for friends, or possibly a feedee? :3
4 months

Just asking..

Lovelyxx:

I'd say just be yourself and don't try to be someone they want you to be. The feedism fetish isn't for everyone (Believe me, I know), so if you don't know if they have a kink for belly fat or weight, play it safe and let them get to know you and love you before talking about feedism.
It's either that or open up and tell them who you really are, and let them decide if they'd like to accept all of you, but that's only if you feel confident enough with your fetish. The 2nd option is a little riskier, but those two options are what I would consider.
4 months

Just asking..

Lovelyxx:

Enas:

That post is 7 years old…
4 months

Just asking..

Lovelyxx:

Enas:

Letters And Numbers:

Omg I didn’t even notice, I just saw the guy responded and assumed it was a new one 😂
4 months

Just asking..

Lovelyxx:

Enas:

Letters And Numbers:

Indeed, but that person still logs in sometimes!
4 months
12   loading