forum  events

london pub meet2 years

Another London Pub Meet - 20th August (New Venue)

Really casual lunch and drinks in The Glassworks, Angel - about 20 seconds walk from the tube station!

We'll be there all afternoon from 1pm although some of us are heading off to an event after 5ish so don't be late smiley

Looking like a good turn out and everyone welcome so come say hey smiley

As ever there will be a KIK group made for people who want to come along, so message me your KIK ID if you want to be added!

Hope to see you all there!

Angel Central, N1 Islington, 21 Parkfield St, London N1 0PS

xx

london pub meet2 years

I will be there will bells on!

london pub meet2 years

Only a month to go!

london pub meet2 years

Lancashire Lass:
We thought we'd do an afternoon meet for a change, because evenings get pretty busy for people over summer.

20th August 1pm until around 6pm ish, casual meet up at Wetherspoons on Islington High Street.

Dinner & drinks

Everyone welcome

As ever there will be a KIK group made for people who want to come along, so message me your KIK ID if you want to be added!

xx

The Angel (Wetherspoons), 3�5 Islington High Street Islington London N1 9LQ

I would love to meet you socially. I have been fan of yours for quite a while. I live on the Essex coast, but can travel to London by train (I don't drive). It's a pity it's not in late September/early October - I and my companion (a US SSBBW pro model) will then be holidaying pretty much all over UK and parts of continental Europe - we will be in London Fri 23 through Sat 24 Sept, and possibly again Tues 3rd Oct.

What do you think?

- bluemag

london pub meet2 years

Add me to the Kik group, please. LadyMia84, cheers

london pub meet2 years

Lancashire Lass:
We thought we'd do an afternoon meet for a change, because evenings get pretty busy for people over summer.

20th August 1pm until around 6pm ish, casual meet up at Wetherspoons on Islington High Street.

Dinner & drinks

Everyone welcome

xx

bluemag:
I would love to meet you socially. I have been fan of yours for quite a while. I live on the Essex coast, but can travel to London by train (I don't drive). It's a pity it's not in late September/early October - I and my companion (a US SSBBW pro model) will then be holidaying pretty much all over UK and parts of continental Europe - we will be in London Fri 23 through Sat 24 Sept, and possibly again Tues 3rd Oct.

What do you think?

- bluemag

Sorry but I am travelling to London on this date which i why it has been arranged for then x

london pub meet2 years

Lancashire Lass:

Dinner & drinks

Everyone welcome

xx

bluemag:

What do you think?

- bluemag

Lancashire Lass:
Sorry but I am travelling to London on this date which i why it has been arranged for then x

Sorry we can't be there on that date. Hope it goes well for you all. Thanks anyway for your courteous response. I'm still a fan of yours!!

Maybe anyone else on this thread interested in meeting us???

Regards to all - bluemag xxx

london pub meet2 years

FF event looks quiet but we're looking to have 25+ from another site. Feel free to join us! x

london pub meet2 years

Hey all
We have had a massive interest in this - YAY! So we have decided to change the venue.
We're now meeting at The Glassworks, Angel. It's about a minute walk from the original venue choice, but with lots more space and a table booked from 1pm!
x
The Glassworks, Angel Central, N1 Islington, 21 Parkfield St, London N1 0PS

london pub meet2 years

If this is ever happening again in London get me involved! It'd be great to meet loads of likeminded people smiley

Kik: stuffy3972
1 page 1 of 2   loading