forum  submission and domination

fat male subs into moob play?2 years

I love having my moobs played with and being humiliated about needing a bra...I've even had feeders threaten to give me female hormones to make them grow which is a huge turn on for me

I've never had that done to me, but I bet I'd like it.

Of the little weight I've gained so far, enough of it has gone to my chest that I now get a little jiggle running down stairs. I can hardly keep my own hands off of them now. I only hope that, as I grow bigger, my moobs keep pace and I have a feeder to play with them too. The hormone idea is actually pretty hot to me too. I would love to induce lactation and have swollen, milk filled boobs to be squeezed and suckled.

Not a sub, but God do I love having my nipples played with. Kind of weird asking a girl to do it though.

My feeder (my wife) has been into this more than I am, but I do enjoy the teasing and mocking. My moobs have grown disproportionately large with my gain, but her mocking and attention has helped me like it...

I love it when a girl plays with my moobs. I guess it's the humiliation factor.

I've had at least two girls squeeze and rub them without me having to ask. They told me they enjoyed doing it.

I love pushing my bf's moobs together and motorboating them as a joke (but honestly, its hot)

Some guys might find this de-masculizing or feminizing.

But believe me, guys, it feels wonderful!

Give in, and enjoy!

There is too much macho in the world right now. Let your enjoyment of moob play, rubs, nibbles and massage out!

Mmmmmm I love it when a woman makes mine jiggle, squeeze them or plays with my nipples. The fatter I become the bigger my moobs and the more sensitive they get 😁

thats such a sexy thought - hope it made u hungry fatty ! now go feed!
1 page 1 of 2   loading