Submission and domination

Fat male subs into moob play?

I love having my moobs played with and being humiliated about needing a bra...I've even had feeders threaten to give me female hormones to make them grow which is a huge turn on for me
7 years

I've never had that done to me, but I bet I'd like it.
7 years

Not a sub, but God do I love having my nipples played with. Kind of weird asking a girl to do it though.
7 years

My feeder (my wife) has been into this more than I am, but I do enjoy the teasing and mocking. My moobs have grown disproportionately large with my gain, but her mocking and attention has helped me like it...
7 years

Some guys might find this de-masculizing or feminizing.

But believe me, guys, it feels wonderful!

Give in, and enjoy!

There is too much macho in the world right now. Let your enjoyment of moob play, rubs, nibbles and massage out!
7 years

alabamakmg:
Not a sub, but God do I love having my nipples played with. Kind of weird asking a girl to do it though.

Work it into your sex play. Ask her to suck your nipples. When you are on top, mention that the harder she pinches your nipples, the harder you will bang her. Also, when you are on top, you might be able to drag your moobs over her face. She might, quite naturally, suck your nipples. You do it when she has her boobs in your face, don't you? 😉

Tell her it is something you would like to try. You never know. A female friend started playing with my moobs and it has become one (of many) of our favorites things to do!

As I get fatter, my moobs get larger. We are having lots of hot conversations about what we can do with my moobs when they get even bigger! 😁

By the way, I will gladly be a sub to ANYONE who wants to play with my moobs.

Give it a try. It will be worth it! 😎
6 years

Moob play is probably my favorite thing ever!
6 years

I would love if woman would like to play with my moobs, jiggle and squeeze them. It also would be so hot if woman would comment that my moobs would be bigger than her boobs and say that if my moobs keep on growing I should wear a bra for support.
6 years

growmerounder:
I've even had feeders threaten to give me female hormones to make them grow which is a huge turn on for me

That sounds absolutely amazing. If my feeder threatened me with that I may take them up on that offer. The large my moobs have gotten the more fun they've been. Let em grow!
5 years

Me smiley
5 years
12   loading