Fat experiences

Strangers giving your belly a jiggle

I've encountered that once and I agree with chubbyhoney my first reaction was wanting to smack her. However the lady was like 80 and she did it at a buffet as I carried plates back to my table, so my hands were a bit full. Though I did take some pleasure in seeing a manager tell her to leave.
7 years

Tina:
Plus I enjoyed it soooo

I've never had anything quite this direct happen to me by a complete stranger in public, but I would love it too!

Several times people have commented to me about what I was eating, and my weight, but rarely do they pat my belly.

Thanks for sharing!
7 years

I used to be skinny however that is certainly no longer the case. About about one year ago, a lady friend of mine put one hand on my stomach and one on my back and said " Nice and plump". I gave her a smirk as I was a bit bemused.
7 years

johniav:
I used to be skinny however that is certainly no longer the case. About about one year ago, a lady friend of mine put one hand on my stomach and one on my back and said " Nice and plump". I gave her a smirk as I was a bit bemused.

Fattened:
That wasn't, strictly speaking, a stranger but the scene is a very erotic one as I can imagine the lady using a playful but taunting tone. Like she was describing a chicken. smiley

And I can totally empathise with your being lost for words, being taken by surprise and unable to respond. Has happened to me too.
Absolutely. Being that I'm larger than I have ever been, these experiences are somewhat bizarre for me. Going from skinny to large/several pounds overweight, I have not really developed a way to respond to these reactions. This is the first time that I have ever been referred to as "Nice and plump"
7 years