Fat experiences

Fat at the mall - suggestions?

Hey everyone! I'm planning to hit the mall tomorrow in clothes that are waaaay too small for me (must have shrunk?). Looking for suggestions for fun things to do while fat! Whether it's making a pig of myself at the food court or trying on clothes that will never fit, or something I can't even begin to think of!

Would love to get some ideas from the awesome people at FF!
7 years

I just saw this post from a while back.

I love seeing fat guys at the mall waddle around carrying huge sodas that they sip from, and juggling all kinds of treats like big soft pretzels and dippin dots.

It would be amazing if a fat guy sitting on a bench at the mall stuffing his face would stop me as I pass by and ask me to take a picture of him that he could use for his dating profile.
7 years

If you go to the Mall of America, there is a good chance that you will be the fattest person there. It's located near Albert Lea, Minnesota, the "healthiest" town in America. (Don't worry, the food in the mall is awesome. They put mayonnaise on tenderloins.) When I went there in 2008, I weighed about 225 lbs, and I was by far the most overweight person there. Everyone was really nice, even the Bubba Gump employee who had to deal with me being upset that they didn't have women's plus size T-shirts. (I was not a bitch to her, I know it's not her fault, but seriously, Bubba Gump?) I plan to go back with my BHM friend who weighs about 350 and hope that people mistakenly think he's my boyfriend. I'm barely chubby now, and I can eat more than him, and faster, so I'm looking forward to eating in the food court and especially at Bubba Gump's. (Definitely get the fried shrimp!) smiley
7 years

Farleysmom:
If you go to the Mall of America, there is a good chance that you will be the fattest person there. It's located near Albert Lea, Minnesota, the "healthiest" town in America. (Don't worry, the food in the mall is awesome. They put mayonnaise on tenderloins.) When I went there in 2008, I weighed about 225 lbs, and I was by far the most overweight person there. Everyone was really nice, even the Bubba Gump employee who had to deal with me being upset that they didn't have women's plus size T-shirts. (I was not a bitch to her, I know it's not her fault, but seriously, Bubba Gump?) I plan to go back with my BHM friend who weighs about 350 and hope that people mistakenly think he's my boyfriend. I'm barely chubby now, and I can eat more than him, and faster, so I'm looking forward to eating in the food court and especially at Bubba Gump's. (Definitely get the fried shrimp!) smiley

Hmmm I've walked around that mall. Good place to people watch. I always keep an eye out for cute chubby girls - or cute chubby people of any age and gender. I don't recall an absence of them or an abundance of them either. Guess I need to back again. :-)
7 years

Malls are wonderful places to experience fat men and women in all their glory. And dining in the food court is a great place to watch beautiful overweight women stuff themselves with most fattening fast food around. I love to sit with a big meal in the food court and contently rub my huge belly as I eat. Moving from the food court to an ice cream shop afterwards and strolling through the mall with a large cone and swollen belly is always a pleasing experience.
7 years