forum  fat experiences

what do you like about gaining?2 years

What do you enjoy about it? The food? The weight? How you look? Turns you on? Anything else?

I've noticed my enjoyment of it is kind of different from most on here lol.
I don't like food, and I'm asexual. I just love the look and feel of huge bellies. I also love growing bigger and heavier. It's incredible when you get new clothes, then a few months later you start to spill out of them, take up more room in chairs and the scale numbers keep climbing.
It's also pretty fascinating to see yourself get bigger.

That's what I love about gaining. smiley

I look down at myself in my recliner and see that I'm filling it more. Every hint of fattening turns me on.

My fat itself has it's own buzz when I sit, stoned and fat. But it really does tingle in a nice fat glow that is especially fat on my side bulges, my lower belly and, funnily enough, my new double chin which feels very rolly and more prominent. As I look down it piles up and out- I can feel it search for space as it rolls out beneath my chin and along my jawline in to puffs of fat on my lower cheeks. My double chin is always there now.

I am a lifelong thin fellow who has suddenly gone to fat. I'm running out of clothes now. I love the new snugness as I pull pants/shorts up my legs. You can sense when a pair you wore recently has become too tight long before the waistband is a struggle.

Oh, and the eating. The sensations. The anticipations. The rewards.

I like everything about it. Indulging in food, letting go, getting and feeling fat, being lazy, outgrowing clothes, jiggling all over, getting turned on...

person12670:
I like everything about it. Indulging in food, letting go, getting and feeling fat, being lazy, outgrowing clothes, jiggling all over, getting turned on...

Exactly the same for me. I love to eat and the sensation of being completely stuffed and knowing I have added some more weight. Watching my breasts and belly get bigger, softer, fatter really turns me on. Everything about fat is sexually arousing.

Looking back at old pictures of me where Im comparably thin just blows my mind. Whoa! I used to be tiny! Now Im a huge blimp. The feeling when a part on my body is jiggly when it used to not be just feels wonderful. Clothes that used to fit- But now my belly hangs out the bottom is a sign of achievement.

SSBBW Lover:
The fat sexuality is what it's about for me. The fatter I get, the hornier I am. I actually get turned on looking at pictures of myself. It's difficult to get an erection any more unless it's about fat, then I can't get it down!

Exactly the same for me. Could not have said it better.

Absolutely the increase in sexual desire and constant fat sexuality.

I've been a serious fat fan all my sexual life. My life has been spent in the exciting presence of growing fatness. It's been a 63 year long thrill.

That said, growing fat myself, surrounding my own willing body in fat as I have my lovers, is the most erotic thing I have ever done. I am constantly aroused by my fattening.

And now that my wife is always squeezing my fat and telling me all about my blubber there is even more fat in my floating fat dream life.

I spend 10% of my day not thinking about fat. All of it.

I love everything about my fat. Everything.

what do you like about gaining?7 months

GrowPiggy:
What do you enjoy about it? The food? The weight? How you look? Turns you on? Anything else?

I love that my belly gets bigger the more i eat and i just whant to get fatter to get to my Goal of 180Kg

what do you like about gaining?7 months

Same as others here. I love feeling my belly getting bigger with each bite and gulp I take. I love the feeling of being maxed out to the point of almost no return. Generally i just love playing with my belly fat. grabbing, squeezing, jiggling, smacking it, running my fingers through it almost like hair as my fat seeps through my fingers. Very much turns me on.
1 page 1 of 3   loading