Fat experiences

Shirts off at the beach?

Bigger ladies just need to throw caution to the winds and let those beautiful bellies out this summer. My gf and I haven't quite had the the chance to hit the sand yet, but when we do, she'll have a bra top fitting for her 44DDD's and perfect double belly. Find some board shorts and she'll be comfy and sexy!
7 years

Shirts off at the beach?

I love letting my fat belly hang out on display at the beach, but I am still hesitant around certain people that I know are judgemental. When I was younger I never took my shirt off, so it's really liberating especially now that I am actually fat.
7 years

Shirts off at the beach?

The funny thing is when I was younger and a good almost 100 pounds lighter. I remember feeling super self conscious and could not get my shirt on fast enough at the beach. Now that my 20's are history I don't give a flying you know what people think. I can't get my shirt off fast enough at the pool or beach. Earlier this year I was in the Caribbean I was at the swim up bar surrounded by extremely fit and ripped people. I held my own and did not retreat. I even made few lady friends. There is something to say about self confidence.
7 years

Shirts off at the beach?

I'm shirt off at the beach and when playing basketball outside. I get fat-related trash talk on the court, but nothing sinister on the beach.
Both of these are active places for me, so my belly is usually empty there. I don't know how I'd feel about full or stuffed belly shirt off.
7 years

Shirts off at the beach?

I have never worn a shirt to the beach.I have always gone shirtless even when I was a skinny string bean. Every Sunday in the summer I change out of my church clothes and change into either my skimpy blue and tan or orange trunks and jump into the pool and don't think anything about it.
7 years

Shirts off at the beach?

I've got no problem with having my shirt off and showing off my fat. My shirt will stay on at the beach because my family is strongly rooted in the British Isles so I burn real well and I don't feel it happening.
7 years

Shirts off at the beach?

When I used to go back then to the public swimming pool in my neighborhood I would always go shirtless no matter how big my belly or moobs were. Sure some people looked at me but they never made any harsh comments of my body, I'm guessing its because there were some other fat kids around but get this, all the other fat kids had shirts on them. Besides that during those days of the public swimming pool they have been the pnly time so far I've been in the public shirtless, since well I haven't really gone to a beach or public pool on a long time.
6 years

Shirts off at the beach?

I learned about being comfortable with my body when I first got my beer belly—showing it off sunbathing, at the pool, that sort of thing. Of course, I was just fat then—I wasn't a land whale.

Last summer, if my neighbours looked into my garden, they would see an ordinary young man on a sun lounger, albeit one with a sizable beer gut. But this year, they're gonna see a massive, wobbling flesh mountain waddling out in a pair of swimming trunks and flip-flops, slowly lowering himself onto a sun lounger or a beach towel.
6 years

Shirts off at the beach?

If I didn't have so many stretchmarks I would 100% do it so people could see my belly flopping around lol
6 years

Shirts off at the beach?

When I have travelled on business, I usually brought along a "Speedo" bikini cut swimsuit and worn it at the hotel pool. I love to stick out my belly and I have a pretty big bottom/butt too. I have never worn a shirt to the beach or pool except to prevent getting burned. Show it all off!
6 years
12   loading