General

Contrast

I think it's great - I try to make my body as hard as I can and I love the contrast with a very soft woman.
7 years

Contrast

ahots:
I love staying fit while I stuff my bf and make him fat, the contrast is sexy

sounds great to me
7 years

Contrast

I think I love the fit vs unfit contrast even more than fat vs athletic bodies. Seeing a chubby partner get puffed and winded after a few seconds of exercise while their slender spouse keeps squatting and sprinting effortlessly is just great.
7 years

Contrast

Top notch thread. 10/10
7 years

Contrast

I love contrast too! Not only actula physical contrast, but also going in opposite directions..

My ex-girlfriend was a very good looking girl, just a bit on the chubby side when we started dating, while I was very fit and muscular, being an athlete.

My friends too used to tell me how good looking my girlfriend was, just a bit too chubby.

High school was finished, we moved together, and my training shedule became much less important.

Also she was cooking every day, and presenting me great dinners. I was completely absorbed by her and our relationship which I didn't notice the initial changes.

I notice she was losing some of her extra weight, also because her friends were complimenting her for it. Despite being a fat admirer, I was so in love with her which I didn't mind too much.

After a few months she confessed me she was in love with how I was getting. I asked what she meant and she shocked me. "You are getting soft.. your abs are no more in sight.."

I was overwhelmed with emotions. I was getting "soft", my girlfriend was getting better and better, everyone were noticing it, I was totally unaware of it until it was too late.

That summer I was the one getting amused comments about my soft potbelly, while my girlfriend kept being praised for her wonderful body!

Does it count as a contrast?? smiley
7 years

Contrast

I love the transformation of a skinny, scrawny girl who lets herself go and gradually fattens herself up! The contrast between thin and fat is VERY sensual!!
7 years

Contrast

i love the contrast as well... i like to stay strong and lean, while encouraging my partners to get soft and unfit, growing them as much as possible.

i love to feel their soft bodies envelope my small, tight form...
6 years