forum  submission and domination

being a real pig?2 years

I often have this fantasy.. Doing a "contract with a feeder" that make you his own REAL pig.
Staying on the bed all day and night and have a feeder that feeds you and have sex with you. Becoming morbidly obese until you cannot escape from your fat anymore.. the only thing you can do is stay in the bed and eat.. And your feeder will post in his website your progresses. Maybe for boredom your feeder can leave you use a laptop (before you can't move your arms anymore!!!) 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷

Has anyone this fantasy?

being a real pig?1 year

I LOVE this fantasy! After getting a taste of what it's like to lay around, be lazy and eat all day, it's hard going back to 8 hour work days. I'd totally consider staying home and being his/her pet project if I met the right person.

being a real pig?1 year

Would love to be a real pig to a dominant feeder.

being a real pig?1 year

Sounds fun and all but bigger the pig bigger the food cost. So make her do model either like bigcuties or if your into it web cam to help with the bill.

being a real pig?1 year

This is my fantasy, actually! I'd love to own my own personal pig that lays in bed all day, relaxing and growing bigger and bigger, while I take care of everything for him.

being a real pig?1 year

If someone would ever tell me To be that pig i wont refuse 🐷

being a real pig?1 year

Chunkybutt7:
Just for fun, my bf and I made a contract for me to be his pig to breed and stuff. The fantasy is sexy but the reality doesnt feel right. Anyone else feel this way?

Nobody can tell yo what you must feel. If you're not happy then you shouldn't do it.

I imagine the contract was your boyfriend's idea.You should tell him how you feel; don't let anyone force you into anything you're not comfortable with.

What do you mean by "reality"? It's still role-playing, even in real life.

being a real pig?1 year

Iwanttobeapig:
I often have this fantasy.. Doing a "contract with a feeder" that make you his own REAL pig.
Staying on the bed all day and night and have a feeder that feeds you and have sex with you. Becoming morbidly obese until you cannot escape from your fat anymore.. the only thing you can do is stay in the bed and eat.. And your feeder will post in his website your progresses. Maybe for boredom your feeder can leave you use a laptop (before you can't move your arms anymore!!!) 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷

Has anyone this fantasy?

being a real pig?1 year

Iwanttobeapig:

Has anyone this fantasy?

being a real pig?1 year

This is like my #1 famtasy. Being called a pig, fed like a pig, and act like a pig turns me on soo much. I am a feedee now but I want to be a piggy for someone... Their prized hog
1 page 1 of 3   loading