Submission and domination

Never annoy a witch (warning: dark)

This is another fantasy of mine that I thought I'd share with you guys.

This fantasy concerns a girl named Jane. Jane is young, in her early twenties. She has blonde hair and is quite tubby -- 5' 5" and 195 pounds. Oh yes, and she's also a witch.

Jane is normally quite easy to get along with. She's always ready to share a laugh and a chat with you, or go for a drink or whatever else it is you want to do. There is just one unspoken, very important rule to follow when you're around Jane, as this is one of the few things that will get her really angry...

Do NOT, under ANY circumstances, call her fat.

Most of the time, this isn't a problem. Still, there are a few people who might comment on it, maybe innocently, maybe maliciously. For those unlucky people, this is their fate.

The offender is immediately hexed by Jane. What kind of hex depends on what you prefer. Maybe they gain weight instantly, maybe it happens slowly, maybe they're given an insatiable appetite... you decide!

Whatever the cause, they quickly pile on the pounds. How fat they get depends on Jane's mood. If she's feeling merciful, they might get away with just a bit of a pot belly. Most of the time, though, they're fattened into morbid obesity, reaching 300 or 400 pounds and beyond. They might even be fattened into huge, immobile lardasses, trapped in their own homes. What's more, that magically inflicted weight can never be lost. You're stuck with it forever.

It's a sobering thought -- some fatphobic man struggling to lug his 500-pound gut down the street, or some bratty loudmouthed teenage girl pinned to her bed by 700 pounds of fat, their huge bodies a constant reminder of who made them like this.
7 years

Interesting, a guy insults a witch & then has a few hundred feminine pounds added to his frame?
7 years

daj462:
Interesting, a guy insults a witch & then has a few hundred feminine pounds added to his frame?

Not sure what you mean by "feminine" pounds.
7 years

Feel free to use this in any stories or RPs you want, guys!
7 years

ThickMadame:
I liked your story to bad i couldn't have powers like that in real life lmao people would be in trouble haha.

Hehe. Who would be the unlucky victims?
7 years

Wonderful fantasy and very sexy description
7 years

PlumpSoftKitty:
Wonderful fantasy and very sexy description

Thanks. Would love to talk about it over Skype or PM if you want.
7 years

oh how i would love tease such a sweet witch and challenge her ^-) until she tries her best to seduce me to get fatter :-)
7 years

chubadmirer95:
This is another fantasy of mine that I thought I'd share with you guys.

This fantasy concerns a girl named Jane. Jane is young, in her early twenties. She has blonde hair and is quite tubby -- 5' 5" and 195 pounds. Oh yes, and she's also a witch.

Jane is normally quite easy to get along with. She's always ready to share a laugh and a chat with you, or go for a drink or whatever else it is you want to do. There is just one unspoken, very important rule to follow when you're around Jane, as this is one of the few things that will get her really angry...

Do NOT, under ANY circumstances, call her fat.

Most of the time, this isn't a problem. Still, there are a few people who might comment on it, maybe innocently, maybe maliciously. For those unlucky people, this is their fate.

The offender is immediately hexed by Jane. What kind of hex depends on what you prefer. Maybe they gain weight instantly, maybe it happens slowly, maybe they're given an insatiable appetite... you decide!

Whatever the cause, they quickly pile on the pounds. How fat they get depends on Jane's mood. If she's feeling merciful, they might get away with just a bit of a pot belly. Most of the time, though, they're fattened into morbid obesity, reaching 300 or 400 pounds and beyond. They might even be fattened into huge, immobile lardasses, trapped in their own homes. What's more, that magically inflicted weight can never be lost. You're stuck with it forever.

It's a sobering thought -- some fatphobic man struggling to lug his 500-pound gut down the street, or some bratty loudmouthed teenage girl pinned to her bed by 700 pounds of fat, their huge bodies a constant reminder of who made them like this.

Fairy:
I want to be this witch 🔮
Lovely fantasy! 🍀🍀🍀

You would make such a wonderful sexy witch, Fairy....
7 years