Fat experiences

Has anyone ever eaten a whole box of donuts?

I have eaten whole boxes of donuts before :3 and boy did that make me feel goooood!!
6 years

Alright, all this talk about donuts has made me crave them. Anyone have any in my area, Northern Virginia? It would have to be. boxes and boxes, not singles.
6 years

Have down whole box of Krispy Kreme more than once. They go down easy
6 years

I've done it as a stuffing and as a public display.

I love to hit Krispy Kreme when the hot light is on. I'll pound down a dozen fresh, hot donuts in under 15 minutes. Then I love to "cleanse my palette" with a quart of full fat milk. I'm usually in a sugar coma for the next 45 minutes as it digests directly to my fat rolls.

The public display comes in at work. I'm already the unofficial fat boy, so I don't hold back when people bring food. My supervisor regularly brings in 2-3 dozen donuts for his dozen employees. Most people eat one, a couple eat two, the rest end up in my belly by the end of the day. I'll occasionally watch for looks from coworkers, but mostly I'm too focused on the food.
6 years

I love eating a whole box of donuts. I have had this experience a lot and I am not going to lie... I love eating donuts but I would prefer a mix of foods just so I have many food choices to get up to my weight goal of 600lbs... I would eat a box if it means that I can get to my goal weight.
6 years

12 pack of devil's chocolate variety pack.
6 years

Just even being around donuts makes me crave it as I like to eat it.... ESPECIALLY CHOCOLATE!!! I LOVE HAVING A BOX OF CHOCOLATE DONUTS!!
6 years

I have no problem eating a box of donuts all in a row. I have eaten 12 Boston creme and could have eaten more.
6 years

Yea having a box or more is great, especially if you want to get a lot more of your belly. It's a good habit for me...
6 years

Eating a whole box of doughnuts is basically the FF entrance exam
6 years
123   loading