Fat experiences

Has anyone ever eaten a whole box of donuts?

Depending on the brand, yes.
6 years

My favorite binge ritual is going out in my tightest, sexiest clothes that show off my curvy fatness and ordering a dozen donuts. I sit my fat ass down at the table and eat all of them, and usually the woman working there throws in a couple of extra. The hard part is pacing yourself so you don't run out of milk. I usually go to this one donut shop that has really tight booths for someone my size and I love that after my binge, I will need to have someone help me get out. Usually after that I'll get some burgers or some pizza to further stuff me.
6 years

Never have, never will.
6 years

Its still hard to finish off the 12 assorted donuts sometimes but I seem to have no trouble demolishing a bag of 16 Mini donuts. Yum
6 years

More than once
4 years

I used to go to this little Italian bakery in Queens, NY and pick up two dozen. I've only been able to eat 14 of them in a single sitting. They were delicious. đŸ©
4 years

StarSmoke:
Wait... there are people who don’t eat the whole box? They are light and sweet, I didn’t think a “whole box” was all that much lol.

😂....This is great...and True!
4 years

StarSmoke:
Wait... there are people who don’t eat the whole box? They are light and sweet, I didn’t think a “whole box” was all that much lol.

Blair31:
Now I want donuts 😭

Me too! I had two sour creams today, and all they did was increase my desire for more.
4 years

Depends on what kind of donuts you’re talking about. I can eat MORE than just a dozen traditionally-topped donuts. But if you mean these modern-day craft donuts with these exotic toppings on them, then maybe only four to six of them smiley
4 years
123   loading