Fat experiences

Has anyone ever eaten a whole box of donuts?

Of course haha. Krispy Kreme is a lifestyle for me.
7 years

I've done a box of half a dozen quite a few times. Did a box of a dozen on a road trip once, thought I'd go through them over a couple of hours but they were gone in under 45 minutes. But I tend to find that much sugar and crappie fats doesn't leave me so good after, so I don't do it very often.
7 years

Normally that much sugar in one sitting makes me feel sick, but I did 10 out of 12 once after a night-long craving that prevented me from sleeping at all until the doughnut shop opened. That craving was agony, the strongest I've felt to this day (and one of the first I ever got), but as a result those were the best damn doughnuts I've ever eaten. My eyes were rolling back in my head off and on.
7 years

Iwanttobefatter:
Yes, I've eaten 3 boxes in one sitting just the other day I love junk food though
and I know your capable of more smiley
7 years

Yes, I like to do it while i am in dunkin donuts for the looks and easy access to more if I feel the urge
7 years

A few times actually. Feeling kinda varies tho depending on how the sugar hits me but usually feels good being so round and stuffed.
7 years

I have
7 years

I have.
7 years

Just 1 box?? I've eaten like 3 1/2 in 1 sitting... Abd I wanted more!!
7 years

Of Course. Isn't one of the first things you do when you finally decide to get fat!!
7 years
123   loading