Gaining

Tips to be a good encourager / feeder

I'd say incorporate it more into your love life (if this is with a SO), and make it more of a game than a chore.

Two ideas I have:

1. Incorporate food into your sex life to help spice things up and help both of you enjoy it more.

2. Take him/her out often to eat if you can as romantic dates.

That's all I've got/can think of at the moment. But yeah, I could imagine you just have to make it fun for the both of you rather than having it as a one-sided thing, and your feedee will definitely put on the weight ^^.

After typing this all out, it seems like I'm not really adding anything to what people already know now that I'm thinking about it. Oh well!
7 years

Tips to be a good encourager / feeder

Take her shopping and shop for her ... she should always have clothes that fit well (you might prefer to see her in too tight clothes, but that isn't a good every day plan).

Massage her, as gaining weight can be tough on back and legs). And encourage her to stretch and stay flexible.

I disagree about encouraging inactivity -- over the long run staying active pays off. But you can help her find activities that work with new inches. Walking or biking instead of jogging, etc.
7 years