7 years

Where do you carry most of your fat?

belly mostly, but also love handles and moobs
7 years

belly (front & sides) and thighs
7 years

My breasts and my belly, in that order. I don't have a flat butt or small thighs by any means, but I definitely carry more weight on my upper half. I also carry a lot of weight on my back and my neck/chin.
7 years

Most of the weight is in my breasts and belly. My "moobs" are amazingly large and soft.
7 years

Through my family, I have always found it so easy to get bigger in my belly first, and it has been the case for most of my life. My butt has always been quite big, not matter how fat or thin I am.

But lately, through winter time, I have gained about 6-8kgs, and it has been my legs which have been growing, rather than my belly. Also, I have been getting fuller around the gills which has helped me with my quest of getting double chin. My butt has gotten bigger too and jeans have been certainly been a struggle to try on and buy.

I would say at this point in time, my belly is slightly out in front, but my thighs are really catching up. Better lay off some cake, cream and cheese!
7 years

Lovergirl:
My ass I guess, most of my weight is muscle.

Is that how you want it to stay?
7 years

I woukd have to say a mix of my ass, thighs and belly
7 years

A LOT on my belly--my waist is 44 inches. My thighs are quite fat, but my hips are thin--weird, I know. I have chubby upper arms. I love going sleeveless in warm weather, knowing that I'm bothering idiots. My breasts are larger than they were when I was thin.
7 years

Definitely belly and love handles. My moobs have grown a lot too lately though.
7 years