Gaining

Waitress i have not seen in a long time really gained some weight

I went to Breakfast the other day at a restaurant I have not been to in more than a year. It happens to be one of those southern style breakfast places and really good with huge portions....ya know Country fried steak, biscuits and gravy, greasy thin hash browns and all the other regular stuff in very large fattening portions.

So as I was deciding what to order I looked up and thought I recognized a waitress from another restaurant I used to frequent .....although I wasn't sure it was her because this waitress was easily an extra 80-100 Lbs. bigger. As she approached my table I realized it was her.....I said hi and asked her if she used to work at the other restaurant I remembered her from. She said yes...wow that was a long time ago I haven't seen you forever. Well, a long time to her was a year...even though she made it seem like 3-4 years. She took my order and we had some small talk about how good the food was here and that the reason she switched restaurants was because her older sister worked at this restaurant. She left and I couldn't help but want to somehow encourage talk about her very distinct weight gain. She came back with the food which was overflowing off my plate and probably a good 3000 calories of a fattening meal. This restaurant used to be the place I took my wife all the time while she was pregnant and after and when my wife was at her all time heaviest. My wife no refuses to go here because she says it is unhealthy and so fattening....but she never complained when she was stuffing her face before....so anyhow I was alone this day and probably the reason I hadn't been there for a long time. As this waitress was leaving my table she asked if she could get me anything else and I said how about some tobacco...she left and hurried back and I then commented how I didn't think I would be able to finish my huge meal and she said you might surprise yourself.....I will be back in a while. Before I knew it my plate was clean and my belly felt like a big beach ball sitting out in front of me on my lap. She came over with a cute grin and said...see I knew you could finish it. She then said, when I first started working her I thought the meals were huge and never thought I could finish them but even in my first week I would have the same meal you just ordered before my shift for breakfast and finish it with no problem and after my shift have even a bigger meal....because the allow us to have a before and after shift meal.....and the food is so good. She then said oh there is my sister now coming in for her shift. As I looked over I saw a pretty light brown woman with her hair in a high pony tail very cute and around 300+ Lbs. The waitress that helped me was definitely shorter than her sister I say 5' 5" and used to be around 150-160 Lbs. and slightly chubby or thick but now has to be between 240-250 lbs. That was about it for our conversation and as I was leaving I noticed another waitress that I remembered seeing over the years who was quite short 5' 1" at most and she has steadily gained and I would say she is easily over 250 Lbs. now....and a fourth waitress who was skinny probably 115 lbs. most at 5' 6" and seemed to be the waitress that brought out all the meals to the customers accept in my case. I am sure that's how these bigger waitresses can handle their shifts by taking orders primarily and having the skinny one delivery the food and filling the waters.

I was just amazed by her transformation and how sexy it was. I was just a little bummed I couldn't get any more weight banter out of her while we had small talk.
7 years

You could say something like your wife won't come here because she is afraid of gaining weight, but you would prefer if she did gain weight,
7 years

yea your right! In fact I have used that one several times to break into weight gain talk with other women acquaintances I know.

I actually broke into a conversation with a work employee last week who has gained a lot over the past two years and still wears really sexy form fitting work clothes and I mentioned that I have been trying to get my wife to gain some weight...and my wife always comments back that she is already fat enough. My work acquaintance didn't really expand on it but just said she isn't even close to being Fat...and I agreed. But now she at least knows that I appreciate weight on women to some degree.

Perception of weight is so different as women gain. My wife complains now about being Fat....but when she was 40+ Lbs heavier and eating out of control she never complained. She seemed happier and content with eating everything and all this wile she was so much bigger....crazy!
7 years

voluptuouslover:
yea your right! In fact I have used that one several times to break into weight gain talk with other women acquaintances I know.

I actually broke into a conversation with a work employee last week who has gained a lot over the past two years and still wears really sexy form fitting work clothes and I mentioned that I have been trying to get my wife to gain some weight...and my wife always comments back that she is already fat enough. My work acquaintance didn't really expand on it but just said she isn't even close to being Fat...and I agreed. But now she at least knows that I appreciate weight on women to some degree.

Perception of weight is so different as women gain. My wife complains now about being Fat....but when she was 40+ Lbs heavier and eating out of control she never complained. She seemed happier and content with eating everything and all this wile she was so much bigger....crazy!

She was probably afraid she was gonna get even fatter!
7 years

voluptuouslover:

The Donut King:

Yea, you are probably right. When she was that heavy she either would poke fun at herself for indulging in fattening deserts just so she could order and eat more or she wouldn't say anything about weight and just keep on enjoying herself and all the food and deserts she could eat. Back then it almost seemed like every meal she would finish and get up from the table she would complain how stuffed she was which is like foreplay for us weight gain guy's hearing them say this.
7 years

voluptuouslover:

The Donut King:

voluptuouslover:
Yea, you are probably right. When she was that heavy she either would poke fun at herself for indulging in fattening deserts just so she could order and eat more or she wouldn't say anything about weight and just keep on enjoying herself and all the food and deserts she could eat. Back then it almost seemed like every meal she would finish and get up from the table she would complain how stuffed she was which is like foreplay for us weight gain guy's hearing them say this.

You know it! Did she gain back the 40 pounds?
7 years

She has has many up and downs of 10-20 Lbs. but in the last year has been slowly steadily gaining with her new desk job.
Her apetite has increased a lot and I am making sure to keep the pantry stocked and when I cook it is very fattening with heavy cream and olive oil.....she scarfs it down.

The other morning I made her a six egg omlette, with heavy cream added and a bunch of cheese and avocado she ate it increadibly fast and cleaned her plate with out any comments other than how good it was. In the past she would have complained how big it was and finished maybe half if she was lucky. Her plate must have been between 3500-4000 calories I estimated along with her 2 glasses of orange juice.

This time I really want to see her fatten up to the point of no return and keep eating and growing happily.
7 years