Fat experiences

When a saleswoman confused my belly fat for pregnancy...

This has happened with two girls I have dated. In one case a salesperson at a retail store said something to the effect of congratulations and good luck on your pregnancy and my girlfriend said that she was just fat... awkward silence followed. In the other case, it was a coworker noticing how much bigger her belly was getting. I dont remember her response, but she had to confess that she was just getting fatter. They each took it surprisingly well, although it made them think about dieting for a moment. I loved it of course... nothing better than other noticing the signs of a good gain.
7 years

It's really rude to discuss a pregnancy without the other person bringing it up first. It could be fat, it could be a hernia. Or if the person really is pregnant, it could be from a rape, a surrogate mother, or a number of other things.
6 years

projectpolemics:

I think she has the opposite problem- if she gets pregnant, I think she's so fat no one will notice!

That is a very sexy thought....and a good reverse to this post. Possibly you should write a story about your wife getting pregnant and because no one can actually tell, the attempts she goes through to get people to notice and comment, etc. etc.
6 years