forum  weightgain

breast growth?2 years

If you do begin to gain weight, some of the fat cells will be directed to your bust by means of the estrogen in your body, the estrogen coming from either your own female body's production, or from you ingesting artificial or chemical estrogen.
The down-and-dirty, quick-as-a-wink way would be to get silicone breast implants. However, both these ways are at your own risk.
Another thought. You could wear padded bras, which I occasionally do. However, I like how my somewhat smaller boobs contrast with my big, pregnant belly.
( I look somewhat like my avatar. )

breast growth?2 years

Beautifulbellyfull:
While I'm not actively gaining, I would love for my breasts to be bigger. I know there is no miracle solution, but if anyone has any tips or suggestions, I'd love to hear them!

I believe nipple stimulation, daily playing with them can help them grow without gaining weight.

breast growth?2 years

Apparently flaxseed oil massages a couple of times a day with a particular kind of massage technique can help stimulate breast growth as well! [This is totally something I am into, hence the fact I've done some research.]

http://www.myhealthtips.in/2015/08/how-to-increase-breast-size-naturally.html

breast growth?2 weeks

Beautifulbellyfull:
While I'm not actively gaining, I would love for my breasts to be bigger. I know there is no miracle solution, but if anyone has any tips or suggestions, I'd love to hear them!

bellyrub:
I believe nipple stimulation, daily playing with them can help them grow without gaining weight.

Maybe that's why mine are so big. Lol

breast growth?2 weeks

Flaxseed. Shrimps. Coconut milk. Coconut body oil. Body massage (especially breast massage) . Papaya. Chicken breast. Fish. Fruits. Milk. Dairy products. Meditation. Natural hormonal supplements. Avoiding the most possible to wear bras meanwhile... Y'all helping to increase the breast volume.

Women who gains a lot of cleavage because of their piling-on-pounds are actually those who has either a hourglass or inverted triangle type figure (sometimes, banana-shaped types either) . So if you tend to be more banana, apple or pear shaped the chances to making grow your bust via overreating are weaker.

breast growth?2 weeks

This blog may captivates you:

http://seriouslyexpanding.tumblr.com/

breast growth?2 weeks

SahX:
Flaxseed. Shrimps. Coconut milk. Coconut body oil. Body massage (especially breast massage) . Papaya. Chicken breast. Fish. Fruits. Milk. Dairy products. Meditation. Natural hormonal supplements. Avoiding the most possible to wear bras meanwhile... Y'all helping to increase the breast volume.

Women who gains a lot of cleavage because of their piling-on-pounds are actually those who has either a hourglass or inverted triangle type figure (sometimes, banana-shaped types either) . So if you tend to be more banana, apple or pear shaped the chances to making grow your bust via overreating are weaker.

I was saying maybe mine are big cause I play with my nipples and boobs a lot...My hands are tired..Lol
;)

breast growth?2 weeks

Beautifulbellyfull:

bellyrub:

queensizegoddess45:
Maybe that's why mine are so big. Lol

Lucky girl.

breast growth?2 weeks

queensizegoddess45:
I was saying maybe mine are big cause I play with my nipples and boobs a lot...My hands are tired..Lol
;�smiley

Ah ah ah!! XD This is well possible.