meetings in the netherlands2 years

Looks like the idea died. smiley

meetings in the netherlands2 years

MM its a good Idea, but I think its not going to happen
(sould read the forum more often xD )

meetings in the netherlands1 year

This would be totally awesome!

maybe tjerenare so few female feeders who would be the main interest but i would like to meet a dutch female feeder as i found all the dutch ppl i met in my life very nice and friendly ....

ans would lve to visit the netherlands again with a good reason

maybebsome cute firl lures me inro her small appaetment and feeds enough i can t leave it anymore ;-)

I find that these types of meetups are really hard to get organized. A lot of people will shout 'yeah, let's do it!' when the idea is proposed, but will then silently just... not drop the whole thing later when they realize that meeting people in real life is pretty scary for some.

I will definitely be there, If i can help with any organisation, I will do my best! Hit me up!!

meetings in the netherlands11 months

But one thing i cant put my finger on is why ar ther Not alot of Dutch Girls into feeding and beening a Feeder i cant find them and i am Looking for a Girl friend/feeder or a Girl friend that Like.s Big man... smiley

meetings in the netherlands11 months

Well, a feeder and/ or feedee meeting may take a looong time to come if noone is organizing it, but there are alternatives.
For instance the Big Beautiful World parties (announced at http://www.bigbeautifulworld.nl/), and the still to come "het Grote Ronduit Mooi Feest" (https://www.djguide.nl/nieuws.p?id=41969), organized for the first time on February 18th 2017.
The parties may not be specifically for feeders and feedees, but at least they are fat positive events for big women and big men.
I for one will be present.
3 page 3 of 3   loading