forum  weightgain

feedee wannabes2 years

Have you fantasized about getting fat but never done it? For how long? Think you'll ever take the plunge?

For those who HAVE taken the plunge, how long did you think about it before doing it?

feedee wannabes2 years

I thought about it since I was little (like 8, when my friend's mom initially told me I was fat), but only ever got kind of chubby until I was in my 20s. I still stayed kind of in the plump realm for a few years. I started feeling fat around 200lbs.

feedee wannabes2 years

I have fantasized about doing it and actually have gained about 15 pounds (I have taken it all off). I have thought about it since I was a kid but haven't been able to fully commit yet.

feedee wannabes2 years

silmarilion123:
Ms, how big have you thought about getting?

I've thought about being big enough to have my belly go over my pants when standing and rest on my lap when sitting down.

feedee wannabes2 years

silmarilion123:
Well that is very specific. How much different would that be from what you have now?

It'd be completely different. It's almost completely fat now.

feedee wannabes2 years

When I realized that I actually prefer big people and that loving food is a gift not a curse, I decided to gain in the following second smiley.
No overthinking at all.

feedee wannabes2 years

I had to stay in shape, when I was in the military reserves. I retired in 2013 and I have been gaining, not a whole lot, between fifteen and twenty pounds, but I have to admit I love how big my waist is getting and my thighs and bubble butt.

feedee wannabes2 years

i have thought about it for a long time. im 340 now but i feel like everything would be so much harder if i gain anything. maybe if i had a supportive boyfriend or something but now im single and alone with 3 kids its hard!

feedee wannabes2 years

All I want is an extra 15 lbs but I want it faster then it's actually happening. Any advice?

feedee wannabes4 days

silmarilion123:
Ms, how big have you thought about getting?

msimpulse:
I've thought about being big enough to have my belly go over my pants when standing and rest on my lap when sitting down.
I get the feeling that in the not TOO distant future, your belly will be right about where you're fantasizing about it!
1 page 1 of 2   loading