Gaining

Feedee wannabes

Have you fantasized about getting fat but never done it? For how long? Think you'll ever take the plunge?

For those who HAVE taken the plunge, how long did you think about it before doing it?
7 years

Feedee wannabes

I had to stay in shape, when I was in the military reserves. I retired in 2013 and I have been gaining, not a whole lot, between fifteen and twenty pounds, but I have to admit I love how big my waist is getting and my thighs and bubble butt.
7 years

Feedee wannabes

i have thought about it for a long time. im 340 now but i feel like everything would be so much harder if i gain anything. maybe if i had a supportive boyfriend or something but now im single and alone with 3 kids its hard!
7 years

Feedee wannabes

silmarilion123:
Ms, how big have you thought about getting?

msimpulse:
I've thought about being big enough to have my belly go over my pants when standing and rest on my lap when sitting down.
I get the feeling that in the not TOO distant future, your belly will be right about where you're fantasizing about it!
6 years

Feedee wannabes

Well, I was always kinda chunky and had fantasized before, and recently gave it a try and gain a lot. But my blood pressure got really high and I had to stop...
6 years