Fat experiences

Short or tall bhm's/chubby men?

This topic might seem strange to some however, I feel strongly compelled to introduce it as I have had many questions concerning the subject of how most women who consider themselves feeders react to the stature of a man. Growing up, I was for the most part, the shortest person in the room. Do most women who are feeders prefer a taller/seemingly imposing man? Is it that some of the women who are feeders prefer a shorter partner? Perhaps shorter than they are? I'm sure that there are variations.
7 years

latinabbwlover:
I like 5"6 and up.

I understand completely. My experience in reviewing the patterns of responses on what women feeders seem to want has led me to believe that they are specifically looking for taller men. It is what it is. They seem to want a man who is at least as tall as they are. This is a free world so everyone should be able to choose what suits them. Of course us short men can not be particularly pleased with this female inclination but we can respect their right to seek what gives them the most satisfaction, We all do the same thing. Height or weight to me has never mattered very much but I also have certain fetishes that have to be a certain way in order for them to function properly.
7 years

This may not make you feel better, but as a tall guy, I resent my height often because it means I get stereotyped. I'm also bald, so the girls interested in me are those who want the cop/firefighter type. Nothing against those professions, but I'm more interested in reading books and watching movies than sports or other "manly" stuff.
7 years

Dolkite:
This may not make you feel better, but as a tall guy, I resent my height often because it means I get stereotyped. I'm also bald, so the girls interested in me are those who want the cop/firefighter type. Nothing against those professions, but I'm more interested in reading books and watching movies than sports or other "manly" stuff.
I see. If it wasn't that, it would be something else. I think that there are not as many women feeders as there are men feeders. What can be considered less likely is women feeders who like males who are of a short stature. Why is life so complex?
7 years

softy4rollz:
I always feel bad saying this, but I mainly prefer tall guys. That being said I myself am tall (5'11). So for me it just comes down to not wanting to feel bigger than my counterpart. Especially liking larger men I want to overall feel smaller in height and weight. Obviously this isn't the case for everyone
You should not feel bad for your preferences. Look it is what it is. Short men/short fat men have it hard in most cases. Life is not fair. All that we can do is just to keep pressing foward with what is available
7 years

softy4rollz:
I always feel bad saying this, but I mainly prefer tall guys. That being said I myself am tall (5'11). So for me it just comes down to not wanting to feel bigger than my counterpart. Especially liking larger men I want to overall feel smaller in height and weight. Obviously this isn't the case for everyone
You should not feel bad for your preferences. Look it is what it is. Short men/short fat men have it hard in most cases. Life is not fair. All that we can do is just to keep pressing foward with what is available
7 years

RVGleason:
I'm 5'8 and fluctuate between 230-235.
You are just one inch away from being at the height of an average american adult male and with shoes, you are at least 5'9. 😀
7 years

Xajo93:
I'm 5' 9" and I fluctuate between 280 and 320
I didn't get my father's height but he didn't get my muscles and my fatness so nah!! Lol He wishes that he could have a fat stomach like mine.
7 years

johniav:
Short men/short fat men have it hard in most cases. Life is not fair.

r_h_:
I think short fat *straight* men have it harder. I'm 5'4", and I've never found my height to get in the way of dating other dudes.

And straight or gay, being short does have some definite advantages. When it comes to flying economy class, while everyone else is moaning and uncomfortable, I always have enough leg room smiley[/quote] I can understand your point. That makes sense.
7 years

Short, definitely! I like guys who are 5'8" like me, but shorter guys are sexy, too.
7 years
12   loading