Gaining

More about my ideal fat world

My ideal future world would be one where medical and technological advances have resulted in humanity becoming obese. The more technologically advanced a country is, the fatter the people are -- in Japan, the country that spearheaded automation, over half of the population is housebound, with entire families trapped in their homes.

The example I always used for Japan was a girl called Maru, from the city of Hakodate. Maru is 15 years old, weighs 600 pounds, and hasn't left her bed in almost two years. A team of servant robots bring her food, clean her and tend to her.

In Europe, the super obese are mostly found in the cities -- in Germany, the prime contenders would be Berlin, Hamburg and Stuttgart. Britain has the distinction of having the fattest teenagers in the world. In London, a great deal of kids under the age of sixteen are already housebound.

Or you could live in a developing country, like India or parts of Africa. Unfortunately, the ballooning weights there outpaced the issues with housing and hygiene. The result is that people in places like Mumbai live literally squashed up against each other -- five massive fatties to one small one-room hut. Many just live in growing pools of their own waste.
7 years

fatissofat:
That sound sexy

Heh. Anywhere you'd particularly like to be?
7 years

Thunderbear:
My ideal fat world includes magically increasing sizes of clothes, rather than buying new ones. I could get as fat as I want and my clothes would keep pace.

Why not just be fat and naked?
7 years

Thunderbear:
My ideal fat world includes magically increasing sizes of clothes, rather than buying new ones. I could get as fat as I want and my clothes would keep pace.

chubadmirer95:
Why not just be fat and naked?

Thunderbear:
Well... um... uh... hey, that works for me! smiley

fatissofat:
Me two. How about both that would be cool but what about sex in the streets. Would that be banned

Yeah, sex in the streets wouldn't be allowed. Most people would be too busy eating for that, anyway.
7 years

Thaddeus:
Living in pools of their own waste? I'm sure that sounds rather like going backwards to me! I mean just imagine the smell.

Well, you don't have to worry about it if you live in a developed nation.
7 years

Heh. And what about you? How big would you be?
7 years

Thaddeus:
Well the whole idea is pretty erotic, I'd go for at least 400lbs

Mmm. What would an average day be like for you?
7 years

My ideal world is similar to yours really. Everything about the whole robot thing really sounds too awesome to be true!
7 years

Isn't this sorta like the people in Wall-E?
7 years