forum  fat experiences

noticing other girls get fat2 years

most girls i knew from high school gained a bunch in their first years in college. Now that we all graduated... they have gained a bit more lol!

Lol yup. I started packing on pounds (ended up being about 15/20 lbs) my second year into college, maintained that for barely a year and then my last year of college I tried not watching my weight at all and gained like 70 lbs in a year, and it's just doubled since then because I'm not watching my weight at all.. Graduated like 3 years ago lol.

There was one girl I knew at my old college that came to college pretty skinny. We were kinda into each other for the first semester or so, and she found out about my preference for fat girls and she just let herself go. She was pretty short, so I noticed her gain pretty quickly. Like, she went from "small potbelly" to "hanging potbelly" pretty quickly, along with her chest growing.

But yeah, most girls (and guys) in college usually let themselves go for the first year or so. You notice it a lot more when you're involved with this fetish at least.

Ellebigger:
Lol yup. I started packing on pounds (ended up being about 15/20 lbs) my second year into college, maintained that for barely a year and then my last year of college I tried not watching my weight at all and gained like 70 lbs in a year, and it's just doubled since then because I'm not watching my weight at all.. Graduated like 3 years ago lol.

Wow! 70 lbs in a year is pretty impressive! What was the biggest contributing factor to such a big gain? Diet, exercise, outside encouragement, or something else?

One of my collegues gained. She was 17 when she started working at our Company. Now she ist 19 since a month and gained about 60 lbs.
From 115 lbs to 175 lbs in one year.
She Looks really hot and wear nly tight clothes. Once I saw her stretching and saw her belly hangover the Jeans. Her bra squeezes also in her fat !

My girlfriend in college gained about 40 pounds. We had an up and down relationship met her when I was 19, she was probably 160, then we didn't talk for a year and my roommates girlfriend said she had seen her and she was looking "really big" Naturally I hit her up and she wasn't kidding. Later on she told me she was 195 most of it in her hips and bottom. She knew I liked it, but never realized the extent.

noticing other girls get fat9 months

Someone I knew from primary school had always been really thin then one day she uploaded a photo and she looked a little bit chubby and within a year she put on atleast 4 stone no joke, I remember one day she had put on so much her shirt couldn't reach her butt and under her blazer her flab stuck out

The PhD today said "I'm getting really fat" and it's True; it's a natural chubby girl and she is getting rounder and rounder.

My best friend has gone from a 14 to a 24 (uk sizes) in the past 2-3 years unintentionally! Kinda fun to joke with her and call each other fatties

noticing other girls get fat8 months

There was a college classmate of mine who started her education out tall and curvy. Month by month, I saw her at the dining hall, and she kept getting bigger and bigger. By her final year, she was literally round as a ball. She was easily the largest person, man or woman, wherever she went. When she graduated, she had become so fat she had to take her time waddling up the steps to get her diploma! She was so obese, her ankle flab visibly puffed out and hung over her shoes!

The greatest thing was how content she had become. She started her studies with a serious look on her face, but the fatter she got, the wider her smile became. By the time she was the Big Girl On Campus, she had a shining bright grin on her face wherever she went!
1 page 1 of 3   loading