forum  fat experiences

noticing other girls get fat3 weeks

newcomer:
One of my collegues gained. She was 17 when she started working at our Company. Now she ist 19 since a month and gained about 60 lbs.
From 115 lbs to 175 lbs in one year.
She Looks really hot and wear nly tight clothes. Once I saw her stretching and saw her belly hangover the Jeans. Her bra squeezes also in her fat !

Does your job involve food by any chance (I.e. a restaurant, bakery, etc)?

noticing other girls get fat2 weeks

(Sighs)... I could wrote a short novel if I start to tell how many times I found myself through situations like this.

noticing other girls get fat2 weeks

SahX:
(Sighs)... I could wrote a short novel if I start to tell how many times I found myself through situations like this.

Any examples?

noticing other girls get fat1 week

SahX:

Curious 1:
Any examples?

A girl from my secondary school who past from a moderably slim to a chunky figure at 5th grade Secondary then the latter years at a bordeline fat figure.

A girl from my college who past from a trim yet fairly curvy silhouette to a chubby frame after only six months the first time, shedded off most of her extra weight next year, past to a very chunky figure two years later.

An another collegian, who past from a well-endowed to a chunky then fair apple-shaped glutton after only an year.

A coworker at a cafe I worked, once rail thin before to go to Canada, became a chubster after only six months here, fluctuacted between a slim-soft to a chunky frame the following year, got finally allmost fat before to starting to work out at a daily rate.

A slim yet bodacious customer, still at the same workplace, who after only three weeks became markedly rotund (no joke, she gained like 75 pounds at mere glance) . Since while my phobia about muffins.

Many women I knew who chubbied out within years.

Then finally, my best friend and her indecisive leanings to Feedism who past after many weight yoyo-ings and other tribulations within years from a starting thin yet curvy 112-17 pounds seven-eight years ago to a bordeline chunky 170lbs last year ago, before to drop out unintentionally at 130lbs (less 20 pounds heavier during her recent fluctuactions) where since, for many reasons she won't gain anymore, while still dreaming to weigh one day 225lbs...

noticing other girls get fat1 week

I worked at a call center for 10 years. Saw MANY a girl fill out and plump up while working there. It was a 4 story building so sometimes we could go for extended periods of not seeing someone, only for one of us to get shuffled around and then see them every day. Always brought a smile to my face to see so much more of someone I hadn't seen for awhile. I'd invent reasons to take different routes to my desk so I could get different views of them as they sat in their desk talking to customers. I got in the habit of noticing how much of peoples leg was covered by their belly while siting straight up, so I could more easily tell if someone was gaining. Kind of embarrassing to admit now but I did do that.

noticing other girls get fat3 days

Very close friend of mine went from a size 6 to a size fourteen in little over a year.. *sigh** claimed it was her contraceptive device, yet completely ignored the fact she snacked at work (in a deli) and always ordered takeaway when drunk (which was 2 or 3 nights a week in college). Wanted to tell her how it makes me feel but afraid it would ruin our friendship. Guess I'll just settle for catching the occasional sight of her blossoming figure pouring out of her too small clothes

noticing other girls get fat3 days

SahX:

Curious 1:
Any examples?

SahX:
A girl from my secondary school who past from a moderably slim to a chunky figure at 5th grade Secondary then the latter years at a bordeline fat figure.

A girl from my college who past from a trim yet fairly curvy silhouette to a chubby frame after only six months the first time, shedded off most of her extra weight next year, past to a very chunky figure two years later.

An another collegian, who past from a well-endowed to a chunky then fair apple-shaped glutton after only an year.

A coworker at a cafe I worked, once rail thin before to go to Canada, became a chubster after only six months here, fluctuacted between a slim-soft to a chunky frame the following year, got finally allmost fat before to starting to work out at a daily rate.

A slim yet bodacious customer, still at the same workplace, who after only three weeks became markedly rotund (no joke, she gained like 75 pounds at mere glance) . Since while my phobia about muffins.

Many women I knew who chubbied out within years.

Then finally, my best friend and her indecisive leanings to Feedism who past after many weight yoyo-ings and other tribulations within years from a starting thin yet curvy 112-17 pounds seven-eight years ago to a bordeline chunky 170lbs last year ago, before to drop out unintentionally at 130lbs (less 20 pounds heavier during her recent fluctuactions) where since, for many reasons she won't gain anymore, while still dreaming to weigh one day 225lbs...

Wow, you have many stories to tell...
As for the muffin customer, no way those alone made her fat - she had to be binging on other foods everyday for 3 weeks

noticing other girls get fat2 days

I went out to eat recently and I saw this girl I went to high school with who works there. Last time I saw her wasn't even a year ago. She's tall and had the "perfect" skinny yet curvy body. Super athletic. Not even a year later and she looks like she could be pushing 200. It was awesome. Goals, for sure.

noticing other girls get fat21 hours

Dazedandconfused:
I went out to eat recently and I saw this girl I went to high school with who works there. Last time I saw her wasn't even a year ago. She's tall and had the "perfect" skinny yet curvy body. Super athletic. Not even a year later and she looks like she could be pushing 200. It was awesome. Goals, for sure.

Does your former schoolmate work at a fast food place or a 'fancy' diner or restaurant?

If the former, gaining weight there should be easy

noticing other girls get fat20 hours

My wife's co-worker, her best friend on the job.
Second fattest person in the office after her.

But whereas my wife is so fat because of her low metabolism, she's fat because she can't stop eating.
My wife always has stories about how many bowls of rice this lady can pack away. She goes back for seconds and thirds.

We're good friends on our own terms, and go out on the weekends sometimes.
She's a sweet lady too, and really enjoys herself.
She deserves it, and I hope she finds a man who can feed her properly.
2 page 2 of 3   loading