Fat experiences

Noticing other girls get fat

There was one girl I knew at my old college that came to college pretty skinny. We were kinda into each other for the first semester or so, and she found out about my preference for fat girls and she just let herself go. She was pretty short, so I noticed her gain pretty quickly. Like, she went from "small potbelly" to "hanging potbelly" pretty quickly, along with her chest growing.

But yeah, most girls (and guys) in college usually let themselves go for the first year or so. You notice it a lot more when you're involved with this fetish at least.
7 years

Ellebigger:
Lol yup. I started packing on pounds (ended up being about 15/20 lbs) my second year into college, maintained that for barely a year and then my last year of college I tried not watching my weight at all and gained like 70 lbs in a year, and it's just doubled since then because I'm not watching my weight at all.. Graduated like 3 years ago lol.

Wow! 70 lbs in a year is pretty impressive! What was the biggest contributing factor to such a big gain? Diet, exercise, outside encouragement, or something else?
7 years

One of my collegues gained. She was 17 when she started working at our Company. Now she ist 19 since a month and gained about 60 lbs.
From 115 lbs to 175 lbs in one year.
She Looks really hot and wear nly tight clothes. Once I saw her stretching and saw her belly hangover the Jeans. Her bra squeezes also in her fat !
7 years

My girlfriend in college gained about 40 pounds. We had an up and down relationship met her when I was 19, she was probably 160, then we didn't talk for a year and my roommates girlfriend said she had seen her and she was looking "really big" Naturally I hit her up and she wasn't kidding. Later on she told me she was 195 most of it in her hips and bottom. She knew I liked it, but never realized the extent.
7 years

My best friend has gone from a 14 to a 24 (uk sizes) in the past 2-3 years unintentionally! Kinda fun to joke with her and call each other fatties
7 years

I worked at a call center for 10 years. Saw MANY a girl fill out and plump up while working there. It was a 4 story building so sometimes we could go for extended periods of not seeing someone, only for one of us to get shuffled around and then see them every day. Always brought a smile to my face to see so much more of someone I hadn't seen for awhile. I'd invent reasons to take different routes to my desk so I could get different views of them as they sat in their desk talking to customers. I got in the habit of noticing how much of peoples leg was covered by their belly while siting straight up, so I could more easily tell if someone was gaining. Kind of embarrassing to admit now but I did do that.
6 years

Very close friend of mine went from a size 6 to a size fourteen in little over a year.. *sigh** claimed it was her contraceptive device, yet completely ignored the fact she snacked at work (in a deli) and always ordered takeaway when drunk (which was 2 or 3 nights a week in college). Wanted to tell her how it makes me feel but afraid it would ruin our friendship. Guess I'll just settle for catching the occasional sight of her blossoming figure pouring out of her too small clothes
6 years