Lifestyle tips

Double belly

In my lady's case, I'd say genetics and the birth of her children years ago. Double bellies are quite nice to nuzzle and embrace, too smiley
7 years

Double belly

700lbgoal:
In case anyone is curious, I've actually experimented with getting my belly fat to accumulate in one place by wearing a belt around my waist or tight jeans to bed.
I did it the first time I put on 100lbs and the second time (after I had lost all that weight). It did in fact cause my belly fat to mostly accumulate in one place, giving someone like me who mostly gains every where but the one place I want, a beer belly look. I further experimented by wearing loose pants for a while, which caused me to grow wider instead of getting most of my belly fat to stick out (it also has made me lose my huge hips which stuck out more than normal thanks to the tight jeans/belts). It's not something that you'll see results on overnight, you have to keep it up for weeks to see a permanent change.
One can really do this with any kind of tight clothing, so even jeggings (if they became tight while gaining) worn around the belly itself could create a double belly.

I came up with this idea because my mom once remarked on how I wear pants wrong. She thinks one should wear them around the belly itself instead of the waist. Guess what kind of belly she has and which one I don't? smiley (I prefer the big potbelly/beer belly look personally).

Since my now-fiance has worked in her current job, she's worn elastic pants at about mid-belly and it's actually helped maintain her double belly. She considers where she wears them to be her natural waist if not for all the extra bulge. Course, she wouldn't be as sexy without the double belly, so I have no gripes at all smiley
7 years

Double belly

HappyBigBoy:
Since my now-fiance has worked in her current job, she's worn elastic pants at about mid-belly and it's actually helped maintain her double belly. She considers where she wears them to be her natural waist if not for all the extra bulge. Course, she wouldn't be as sexy without the double belly, so I have no gripes at all smiley

700lbgoal:
Sounds like more proof that genetics may in fact play a small role in double bellies. smiley

(Also: congrats on your engagement!)

Thanks! smiley
7 years

Double belly

700lbgoal:
In case anyone is curious, I've actually experimented with getting my belly fat to accumulate in one place by wearing a belt around my waist or tight jeans to bed.
I did it the first time I put on 100lbs and the second time (after I had lost all that weight). It did in fact cause my belly fat to mostly accumulate in one place, giving someone like me who mostly gains every where but the one place I want, a beer belly look. I further experimented by wearing loose pants for a while, which caused me to grow wider instead of getting most of my belly fat to stick out (it also has made me lose my huge hips which stuck out more than normal thanks to the tight jeans/belts). It's not something that you'll see results on overnight, you have to keep it up for weeks to see a permanent change.
One can really do this with any kind of tight clothing, so even jeggings (if they became tight while gaining) worn around the belly itself could create a double belly.

I came up with this idea because my mom once remarked on how I wear pants wrong. She thinks one should wear them around the belly itself instead of the waist. Guess what kind of belly she has and which one I don't? smiley (I prefer the big potbelly/beer belly look personally).

Im going to try that. Nice strategy to start off with. i want to gain quickly so do you know any good food that impact the belly? I can only thank about hamburgers at the moment.
6 years