General

How to get a double belly?

It's all genetic, there's no way to actively form a double belly with anything.
7 years

Doublebellykeavy:
My two sisters are gainers like me one of them has a beautiful double belly like me and my other sister is just round she hates it she even calls it a beer belly so how could she get a double belly what if she wore really tight trousers every day or tied string around her belly where she wanted it to crease for a few months etc is there any other ways to try and get a double belly?

latinabbwlover:
Yes tight jeans works! That's how I got mine!

Time to get some tight jeans and obscene amounts of food then! Lol
7 years

Clothes follow the shape of the body. The body does not follow the shape of the clothes. It's genetic.
7 years

I know there's nothing more sexier than a woman with a double belly it's so awesome and very very sexy me there's nothing sexier than a huge Tommy on a woman in a double belly oh boy awesome
6 years

I'm convinced it's both, genetics and clothing. Genetics set the foundation but I have seen numerous girls whose shape was most definitely and very obviously altered by their choice of clothing.
6 years

projectpolemics:
One of those things only a fat lover can understand...

Each fat person's belly is a very unique thing.

When they get big, some people's navels stretch out horizontally, some hang vertically, some vanish in between the rolls, some turn into giant craters around a "spare tire."

Just like skinny people shouldn't fret about not being "thin enough", never beat yourself up about not having the "right shape" of gut.

I don't think it really matters. As for myself I like the variety. Both are very appealing. I have always found low hanging aprons especially appealing. Love how they sway. Also underneath would be an excellent place to hide a personal tattoo.
6 years