forum  extreme obesity

my ultimate fantasy2 years

I have given this a lot of thought and I know what my ultimate fantasy is. On a Friday night I meet up with my feeder and we head to her place. She leads me to the bed and helps me strip down to nothing but my diaper.

The rules for the weekend are simple. I am to stay in bed for the next three days. I will eat everything and anything my feeder gives me to eat. I will do nothing but eat, sleep and use my diapers. My feeder will keep my diapers changed and keep me stuffed with food. After the three days are over, my feeder will shower me and dress me in whatever fits.

I want to do this to gain first hand experience for me and my feeder with true immobility. If it went well, I would be willing to do it more then once.

You don't wAnt your feeder to also pleasure you sexually?

Well if it helps me get fatter then suresmiley

my ultimate fantasy7 months

Mines occurs on my birthday. My feeder takes me out and orders a boatload of food while I, still being self conscious in public just get a small salad. They wait until I finish my salad to scoot closer to me. They start stuffing my face. I have almost no self control, so I give in letting my them give me more and more. When it's all over, they get desert to go and we leave,with my feeder helping me as I'm so full, I can barely walk. We walk to a beach, down the boardwalk stairs, and into a quiet, secluded area,where I'm fed desert and told how big I'm getting while getting my overstuffed belly rubbed. I feel relaxed. I fall asleep on the soft sand, and that is how I fantasize the best 04/15 since my first in 1999.

my ultimate fantasy7 months

Beastman2017:
Impressive! We'd have to go to a all-you-can-eat buffet. You're getting everything you want. I'm not taking any nos. I'll eat a little but my main job is to keep you eating. After the 4th or 5th plate,I'll help you to your feet,we'll get 1 plate/bowl of each dessert heaped high with all your favs. After you've eaten dessert,I'll stroke your swollen belly until you fall into a blissful sleep. We'll make it happen!😀
I'll have a better response 9:00 when I'm more awake, but my general reaction is "yay!"