Gaining

Warning! fat can be permanent

I apologize if anything I said sounded pro diet. I find the concept of the inability to lose weight pretty arousing so if I talk about how much weight I'd have to lose just to get back to 300, it's more about me being astonished with how far I've come.
7 years

chubbynate:
Warning! Intentionally overeating and mixing food, fat, and sex together will result in permanent weight gain that cannot be reversed.

I know the drill, I think I've seen it on my girlfriend. She used to be a skinny girl when we met, almost underweight I guess.

I told her about my preference for "girls with some meat" just as a joke, since she had joked saying she prefers black haired curly guys, which I'm not.

After a couple of years she did happen to gain a few. We were both surprised and thought it was cute. She didn't worry much, she had been thin for all her life, even too thin.

She started having fun with it and added food to our relation. For example she could have had a nice meal at restaurant and then mischievously add a dessert, letting me know it was "just for fun".

Initially she was laughing when the scales kept climbing for a while.

Then she told me to enjoy her little gain as it lasted, because she was soon going to get back to her baseline.

Then she realized that eating normally was not enough to lose the weight.

So came the first diets. She managed to lase a few, just to gain it back soon after, usually with some extra added.

I was still finding it very erotic (I still am), she was finding it less "fun", but still ok. Plus, I was loving her and her body, she liked her food, and dieting is not fun at all..

Long story short.. after years of yo-yoing she is now at 176 lbs, 60 pounds heavier than when we met, and if you ask her, she'll tell you there is no reason to even try dieting "no matter how much I lose, it will all come back to me."

She seems to be pretty resigned to the idea she will never be slim, or normal, again. Lately she seems to be more concerned about how much bigger she could get in the future..

All in all my experience confirm that yes.. be warned, it could be permanent! Just be prepared to enjoy it for long! smiley
7 years

Well, that makes sense, because according to research, when you gain, your fat cells fill up, when they are full, they multiply and you get more of them. When you lose weight, they shrink but they never ever go away, so from then on you are programmed to reach your former weight and fatness and I feel like fat cells also influence and change thoughts, because the fatter I got the more natural and wonderful obesity becomes.
I used to be shocked and scared of immobility, how you first slow down and then makes you sit down permanently. But now since I put on more fat, I'm letting myself being fattened and even willingly help the process along and it turns me on when I see extremely obese women and men and the hot thought is to have a feeder feed me that is into immobility.

And if your current weight might be 280 and your set weight for all fat cells full is 320, they will want to fill and once they are full, gaining more is like playing with fire, because they multiply and your set fat level that your body wants to reach is now suddenly 400 pounds, and you will feel the upwards pull and probably gain a lot faster.I also wonder if fat cells can be programmed for fattening, if the cells fill fast because you gain steadily, they might need more and you won't be able to stop gaining.
For a fatty, which can hear the fat in his/her body calling the shots more and more, extreme obesity can become a pull and desire, because the belly wants to fatten more, it wants to take over even more.

I sometimes see people that lost a lot of weight and their hanging skin and deflated belly looks like a deflated balloon that needs to be pumped up again.
Losing weight might make the fat and skin also jigglier, because it is not a spumped up anymore and then give you tease of how a lot more fat could be very hot and that jiggling might be a new way of life for you ;-)
7 years

fatsteve:
At the start I found it difficult to gain weight so I really had to persist and keep up the calories. Then there was a tipping point. One I really wanted to eat fattening food. In fact I craved it. Then I really started putting on weight and weight that I could not lose. So be warned. If you start as a gainer there comes a point when you will be a gainer always. There is no turning back.
This is so true.I was exactly the same.There really is no going back once you hit a certain point.
6 years

All I can add to this is that I can't add anything new to what everyone said, except my experience. Which is the same as everyone's else. Lol

I've been a gymrat, powerlifter, runner, cyclist, chroni dieter. I thought I could be Chris Hemsworth or Chris Evans or Hugh Jackman. I still love weightlifting, but I'm fat, always fat even when I wasn't, and always will be fat. I've come to love being fat, but I'd like to be somewhat fit and strong too.
6 years

BigcutieFleur:
Yeah I know and this turn me on so much!😍😍😍

CallBR549:
So, if you KNEW that you were 20 lb away from the "point of no return", the point where all control would be gone and gaining would be inevitable, always, would you feel drawn to cross that line?

Would you cross that line, gain the 20 plus?

fatsteve:
The problem is that you never know where the point of no return is. Once you have deffinitely crossed it you realise that you crossed it quite a long time before so it is way too late. However had I known where the point of no return was, I would have been motivated to cross it.

How does one realise that the " line" has been crossed?
6 years

rubens_feeder:
... I feel like fat cells also influence and change thoughts, because the fatter I got the more natural and wonderful obesity becomes.

For a fatty, which can hear the fat in his/her body calling the shots more and more, extreme obesity can become a pull and desire, because the belly wants to fatten more, it wants to take over even more.

I've thought about this a lot wondering if it's true, and I think it is. There has to be some kind of reciprocal thing going on between the brain and the body. If we are what we think we are, and if we see ourselves as fat, then we will be. Maybe we subconsciously eat more, but I don't know if that's it entirely. Every day I wake up feeling really pleased at how fat I'm getting, and getting greedy to gain a lot more.
6 years

BigcutieFleur:
Me too!!😍
6 years

BigcutieFleur:

glutton:
Me too!!😍

BigcutieFleur: