General

Ode to betsy bogert

I'm not sure what took so long, but I should have wrote this a long time ago. If you don't know who I'm talking about, head on over to Google. If you are under the age of 25, you don't know how lucky you are. By the time you came of age, the internet offered you limitless possibilities. In the early days, the community in which you now thrive was incredibly small.

Where to begin? In the late 1990's as a teenager I was completely lost. I knew I was different, but I didn't know exactly how. My friends swooned over skinny models like Heidi Klum and Jenny McCartney while I had no interest whatsoever. I knew I wasn't gay, but why didn't I have any attraction to these icons of sexuality?

Every now and then I would see a really fat girl out in public. I would find myself staring and then soon would find myself feeling incredibly aroused. I would think to myself "c'mon weirdo, that girl is so fat, no one likes fat girls." I was obviously confused.

As the 90's moved along, so did the internet. I soon found myself alone in my parents house typing in things like "fat women," "big fat girls," etc. I finally found a small number of websites that catered to my sexual preference. It was great, but there was something else missing. While I admired fat women, I felt a desire for much more. I soon discovered that I was just as attracted to how a woman got fat as I was the image of her in her wonderful fatness.

As I slowly discovered the right key words, "bbw" "FA," etc., I was able to dig deeper and deeper into this amazing world on the internet. I eventually discovered a website called feeder.co.uk. This was a British website that offered content relating to "feederism." I had no idea what this was at first, but as I read on, I found that it was everything I was looking for.

One of the links on this website led me to supersizebbw.com. This was Betsy Bogert's website. I was awestruck. She was absolutely amazing. She was beautiful. She was the most attractive woman I had ever laid eyes on. If you asked me to draw my idea of a perfect woman, it would have been her. There she was, 400lbs+ with a belly that was so big I was almost certain it was photo shopped (it was difficult to fool people back then).

As I began to read her writings, her stories, and her weekly updates, I realized that I was no longer alone in this world. She made everything make sense. I was a feeder and there were women out there that understood me and wanted the same thing I did, feedees.

Betsy was incredibly intelligent and funny. I looked forward to every update on her website. The best part was that she was authentic. You could tell that she wanted this deep, deep down in her soul. She wasn't doing this for money or for love from some guy, she wanted this for her.

Many people might try to challenge my opinion, but I would not hesitate to call her The Mother of Feederism. Sure, she wasn't the first to practice the lifestyle. I'm sure people have had this fetish for thousands of years. BUT, she was the first person to practice the lifestyle in front of thousands and do so with no filter.

I believe that 100 years from now, Digital Anthropologists will research the history of feederism and trace it back to the legacy of her website (all websites are recorded in case you didn't know that).

Betsy made videos and sold them online to help fund her lifestyle. She married a feeder in German name Stephen and made her fantasies a reality. She didn't hold back anything and didn't care what people thought. I will always admire her for that. She was being tube fed heavy cream on video in the late 90's, try to find someone else that was doing that back then, you won't.

Betsy's videos are still available for purchase online at Bountiful Production's Clips4sale.

If you are a feeder or a feedee, I highly recommend them. You WILL NOT find more authentic and real feederism related material on the internet. There are now countless women eating on camera now and gainign for their fans, but how many actually want this more than anything else in their life? Betsy was the real deal.

Betsy grew to 500, and then 600lbs. She was so massive and so beautiful. She had a belly that was straight out of a dream. She was Marilyn Monroe to me. The perfect female body, and not one created by society's restrictions.

I am so glad I was able to talk to her and thank her before she passed away in 2012. She is still the greatest ever in my opinion. If you knew her, you know what I'm talking about. If you don't, I suggest you look her up.

Betsy, I only wish you weren't bound to the constraints of this physical world. I hope that somewhere in the afterlife, you are 2,000 pounds, growing bigger and bigger everyday, and smiling with that big beautiful smile you always had smiley
7 years

Ode to betsy bogert

I met KellyGrl and Squeeze at their house years ago. Squeeze had a Lotus Esprit, an amazing car but so low with such a hard ride it was hardly fat friendly. Kelly sat on my lap :-) (no not in the Lotus, on the sofa) Her body was unusual in the her thighs and belly are huge but calves, arms and face were like a skinny girl. Over the years all of her grew inflated until she just vanished off the scene.

Feeder.co.uk was inspired by an earlier site called Feeder.com which had the most amazing site decoration drawings of extreme feederism. I think it was only up for a year and back in 1995 I did not think to save it. Feeder.co.uk acted as a showcase and linking point to the BBWs own websites once they got them running. Many people became Feeders and Feedees after discovering the site.

I expect HeatherBBW and CAT on this site remember those days.
7 years

Ode to betsy bogert

Great write up! I had a similar experience in the 90s. Kellygrl and Brooke were my two favorites, though I never communicated with either of them.

This really is a great time to be into this.
7 years

Ode to betsy bogert

I remember talking to her on this site. She was kind and approachable. We had conversations far beyond the usual fat fetish talk. Brilliant lady and so inspiring. I later found out she was a published author. I have been attempting to purchase her poetry collection to no avail.
4 years