Fat experiences

What were the earliest signs of your fetish?

Maybe the Robert Newton Peck book "Hamilton." While I have no pig fetishes nor a desire to get enormous, I think the book was about a pig who never stopped eating and got bigger and bigger and somehow he saved the farm from a fox due to his weight.
7 years

I used play with my belly and 'belly bounce' people from a young age. I was always happy being fat.

I think I realised in my mid teens that I wouldn't mind being fatter. I'm a bit like a yoyo though. I go through phases of wanting to gain, and phases of just being a happy fatty how I am
7 years

necannec:.

At ten years old, I think I had a crush on my teacher, who was big. He'd joke about his weight sometimes which made me swoon, and on Valentines Day I gave him a box of chocolates hoping I'd get to see him eat it. I never did.

But you know he did!! LOL
7 years

My earliest signs that I had a fat fetish were when I was just a kid, watching cartoons. More specifically, a Tom and Jerry short where Nibbles eats a whole turkey by himself and gets really big and fat as a result. I remember seeing that and quite liking what I saw.
7 years

It is difficult to put an age to it, but like most people here, I also remember being fascinated by fat since a young age. Here are some memories of early signs:
- Already at primary school, I was fascinated by big kids. I remember telling my cousins about this kid at school who was so big he had "boobs"
- My grandparents had a scale in their bedroom. I remember that my chubby cousin and I used to play in their bedroom and I always tried to convince my cousin too step on the scale. I must have been about 10 years old and I was desperate to know how much she weighed. Unfortunately I never managed to convince her...
- My brother had one of those "friends books" where his class mates write a little text and some info about themselves, like their weight. I was fascinated that one of his class mates weighed 100 lbs (45 kg)
- When I was a bit older, somewhere in middle school, I stuffed pillows under my clothes to feel fat. I also occassionally stuffed to get some belly
- It was pre-internet, but I looked famous painters like Rubens and others up in my parents encyclopedia to see some paintings with big ladies
- I studied the pictures of hotel pools in tour operators brochures to see if I cold spot any big girls at the pool
- We had the movie "Wild at Heart" from David Lynch on VCR. It has a scene with some naked fat ladies dancing. I replied that scene so many times when I was home alone, that the tape started to wear out.
7 years

back when I was in 6th grade, when I was looking up navel fetish videos on the then-new YouTube, I found a vid of a woman with a REALLY big belly, eating ice cream. I was surprised at first, but then became drawn to it, and I've had the fetish ever since
7 years

As early as I can remember - I know I liked and loved the look of fat people and I often fantasized as a kid of what it would be like to be fat myself.

When I became a teen is when I started to think about mutual gaining.
7 years

It was definitely my preteen years when girls in school started obsessing about losing weight. I just remember being more intrigued by the 'before' pictures and the women's testimonies of how they got fat in the first place. I would pretend to be impressed by the weight loss around other people... but really I thought the people in the pictures looked better with the extra 40+ pounds.
7 years

It's funny actually, when I was 8 I was really into the idea of being a witch, so I looked for spell videos on YouTube. I saw one about weight gain and was curious why would someone want that? I forgot what site I started on, but at 8 I would read weight gain stories, even the nsfw ones... since then, I occasionally went back about 4 times a year and read more stories. I've gotten more interested and actually started calling this my fetish, and now I go on this site weekly!
7 years

When I was four years old, I began stuffing my clothes with wads of paper in order to pretend like I was fat. I would tell my friends that I was sorry but that I was just to fat to play very much. They seemed a bit bemused. I was skinny with a chunky stomach until my thirties. Then I began to round out. I would dream of people looking at me in awe, as they were surprised by how round I was.
7 years
12345   loading