Fat experiences

What were the earliest signs of your fetish?

So what are some of your earliest signs of realization that you liked chubby girls? I can tell you that the signs for me go all the way back to when I was going into the 7th grade. I remember I developed a crush on a girl who a bit chubby herself and it sort of dawned on me that I didn't mind the extra weight. Even when I was well into 7th grade, I got somewhat turned on when I saw a chubby girl's shirt go up. Or maybe it was 6th grade when I started to kind of realize it, because I remember this one girl who used to work at a daycare I went to after school wasn't very thin, but had a nice round-ish frame.

One of the best examples of the earliest signs was when I went on my end-of-the-year field trip to Waterworld USA in eighth grade. I remember a few girls who I went to school with, who also happened to have been chubby, wore bikinis and I knew that deep down that I liked what I saw. Sure, some of the thin girls who were on that trip were nice, too, but I found that I got rather turned on at the sight of girl's belly hanging out a bit.

Any examples on your end?
7 years

I was born in the 1960s so when I was around 4-5 it would have been at the height of the mini skirt era in the uk. I remember being led around shopping with my parents and being that small I'd be surrounded by what to me seemed like great big legs and thighs. I'd also unavoidably be able to see up a few skirts and although thin was in I guess there may have still been a few plumpers.

I also had some very fat women in my early life, my class teacher was a big woman and there was also a particularly fat dinner lady that I remember being fascinated by although I didn't know why at the time.

One of my early erotic experiences around the age of 11 was when a big girl grabbed me at a school disco, sat me down in the corner and snogged me pationately. I think from then on I was hooked.
7 years

Earliest? As a pre-schooler I had an LP of nursery rhymes that I listened to incessantly. One of them was Jack Spratt would eat no fat / his wife would eat no lean / And so betwixt the two they licked the platter clean". I can remember being fascinated by this idea of a couple eating an entire platter of food by themselves. The album cover had illustrations associated with the rhymes, including a very thin Jack Spratt and his very fat wife. I concluded that the picture didn't make sense, since there is usually more lean that fat, so he should also be fat -- I thought having a really fat wife like that would be fine, but I didn't want to be super skinny, so I happy with that logic.

That is the earliest I can remember -- certainly pre-kindergarten.

The thing that really drove this home was reading the picture book "The Pumpkin Giant" (you can find the text online, wilkinsfreeman.info/Short/PumpkinGiant.htm, and some of the pictures covers.openlibrary.org/b/id/6660057-M.jpg ,https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/b3/c3/17/b3c317206794dfefbb5fa89ee309f4d1.jpg[/img]] ) which finishes with the fat prince and princess happily rolling around together (they were too fat to walk), and I knew that this idea was very appealing to me -- I was worried about getting dizzy and could see other drawbacks, but I saw it as sort of the fairy tale ideal, not something you have happen in real life, but obviously the best sort of thing possible. I was probably in first grade at the time.

There was lots more after that, but it was all sort of "well of course; l like fat, so ..." rather than discovering that I liked fat.
7 years

I remember there was this story book I was read when I was younger, maybe 3 or 4, about this lazy farmer that laid in bed all day eating chocolates whilst the duck on the farm did all the work. And I remember thinking to myself, that would be an awesome life just sitting there eating all day!

Also when I was around 5 or 6 I remember getting dreams about eating so many sweets that I blew up to the size of rooms and I remember always wanting to go back into those dreams because I was so big and it felt awesome.

It never really occurred to me it was a fetish until I was in my late teens. I started to notice I like girls, but I had a certain thing for chubby and bigger girls. And the fact that I also enjoyed eating all of the food...
7 years

My earliest signs was watching a Sims 2 Weight Gain video on YouTube and overdressing to make myself look big. I think I was about 12 back then.
7 years

I remember like in 7th grade thinking some women/girls sumo each other. Then later on thinking the smaller ones should gain so it was more fair.
7 years

700lbgoal:
(Reading this thread is fascinating. I love hearing everyone's stories.)

Me too, yours in included. Too bad it didn't work out with her but what a great open honest experience for the two of you.
7 years

Growing up in an Italian family, there was always a big emphasis on overeating during holidays and on special occasions with my aunts, uncles, cousins and other family members. We would all eat until we were ready to burst. It was pure gluttony and overindulgence. Watching my aunts and female cousins stuff themselves and their bellies expand fueled my adolescent sexual fantasies. I soon found myself more and more attracted to chubby girls in junior high and high school. Watching a chubby girl eat and seeing her gain weight over time in high school turned me on more and more. It is probably how I developed my feedee tendencies. As I grew older, fatter women became more appealing until now, I find women in the 250 to 400 lb. range my personal favorites and I can't get turned on unless I think about fat women or getting fat myself.
7 years

It almost disgusts me because of who the character is, but I think a description of how much bigger Dudley Dursley had gotten in the last year (to the point where his butt was sagging where it wasn't meeting the seat) started it. I've always had weird fascinations to things that ended up being fetishes.
7 years

when i was 5 i got happy watching violet swell up and it "grew" from that and here i am today
7 years
12345   loading