Fat experiences

What were the earliest signs of your fetish?

For me it's when i seen a belly and thought it wqs cute lol
4 years

Test
4 years

I was in my early teens like 11 or 12 and i found out u can make ur sim gain wight and i made a family fat until a ghost kept killing one of them
4 years

Akwolfgrl13:
I was in my early teens like 11 or 12 and i found out u can make ur sim gain wight and i made a family fat until a ghost kept killing one of them

ShivaTheSarcastic:
Why was the ghost killing them? Was it a fat ghost killing them? That would make me think that it's the spirit of obesity killing them.

Sorry, random thought popping into my head. Lol

Lol nope. They had a family grave yard and the girls mom keept killing her her sis would play rock papper sisors to get her back. But failed.
4 years

I never noticed it was a fetish until I was 17 and a friend pointed out that my gf at the time was almost as wide as she was tall and that all we ever did for joint dates was go for dinner then for ice cream.
3 years

For me, it was looking at television and seeing when sitcoms would have characters who got fat which morphed into me loving fatter women and they teaching me that I needed to see fat philosophically and I later had a mentor who taught me how he approached this lifestyle.
3 years

JohnJohnson:
“ needed to see fat philosophically“

🧐
Yeah, I had to treat it like a psychedelic and transformative experience
3 years

If you have ever microdosed on shrooms then it will change how you perceive things. Before I met my ex Jada, she was a country philosophy professor and she was like the experience of what it feels like to waddle, to have a gut that sways and to feel the full experience of fat was an existential awakening. I saw that to be fat took becoming the full experience as if I were training for a basketball champion. I had to do small things to initiate the process like parking closer to the front of the store, stop running and start the process to truly knowing what it is to become fat. Most of us just see it as a sexual experience and not as a full on experience; I wanted to experience the embodiment of what it is to be slow. I even gave myself a nickname...The Turtle and I did everything slow until my body became it. Before I knew it, I had a gut hanging to my thighs as I walked and that was when I knew that I had truly "broke on through" and I am not talking about the lawn chairs that I broke neither. Lol.
3 years

WideJuan76:
If you have ever microdosed on shrooms then it will change how you perceive things. Before I met my ex Jada, she was a country philosophy professor and she was like the experience of what it feels like to waddle, to have a gut that sways and to feel the full experience of fat was an existential awakening. I saw that to be fat took becoming the full experience as if I were training for a basketball champion. I had to do small things to initiate the process like parking closer to the front of the store, stop running and start the process to truly knowing what it is to become fat. Most of us just see it as a sexual experience and not as a full on experience; I wanted to experience the embodiment of what it is to be slow. I even gave myself a nickname...The Turtle and I did everything slow until my body became it. Before I knew it, I had a gut hanging to my thighs as I walked and that was when I knew that I had truly "broke on through" and I am not talking about the lawn chairs that I broke neither. Lol.

JohnJohnson:
lol 😂 I guess I can never relate to that I’ve always been a fatty.
Some of us are born fat while others grow into it. Lol.
3 years

I can remember being in 5th grade seeing the fat kids and talking to them about how they got as big as they did meanwhile secretly feeling jealous in my head that their parents would allow them to be very fat when my parents would never allow me to eat unhealthily barely ever as my parents were extremely concerned about staying fit themselves and my guess is that they thought they could force the same discipline and habits on me by controlling my eating habits and forcing exercise since a young age. Too bad for them, now that I'm an adult and can do as I please, I have been for some time and will continue to eat whatever I want whenever I want without even a single thought as to how unhealthy whatever fattening food item im eating is or how much calories it has and how much weight Ill gain from eating it because of it being calorie loaded junk food. I also can remember being about 5 years old walking in the grocery store with my parents and seeing a fat couple and realizing that was how I wanted my body to look like and I realized I was unhappy being skinny as I started realizing more and more after that that I would feel happier and more like myself being a fat person. I also remember when I was on 6th grade and in the beginning of discovering my sexuality, my parents would see me watching news reports on obesity often and asked me if I wanted to be fat when I got older and I told them yes and they were completely confused and worried about my health because they just didnt understand that I could want to be fat as they have stayed fit and active throughout adulthood. The concept that someone may actually be okay with being fat even though fat people are judged and have to deal with health issues, and they were completely unable to comprehend and blown away that I told them I wanted to be fat and didnt care about my healyh or the way my body looks.
3 years
45678   loading