Fat experiences

What were the earliest signs of your fetish?

I believe it started with cartoons when I was younger. I remember liking to watch those clips, especially the blueberry scene from Wonka's chocolate factory. Something about a growing body from weight gain or body expansion turned me on. Later on, I gained weight without even thinking about it and grew to love my now 220 IB. body. Some of the larger girls also had my attention throughout high school and I soon got jealous of their bodies. Now, I just want to grow fatter and fatter with a future girlfriend. Morbidly obese and even Immobility were my mega turn ons than anything else.
3 years

Alchemistknight:
For me growing up in the 2000s, American cartoons for while had what seemed like a requirement to put together an episode where at least one character would gain a very large amount of weight. The ones that stick out most for me was an episode of Ed, Edd, and Eddy in which they essentially force fed one of the neighborhood kids to be massive so they could make money off of them being a sumo wrestler. And the other being Fairy Oddparents where the main character wished for no more "healthy" food to exist and it all be sugary junk food. Every character was then fattened on the show to be a massive ball of fat, at one poiny showing that one of the fairy god parents had gotten so fat that she couldn't really lift her wand to undo the wish.

That Fairly Odd Parents episode was one my favorite episodes to watch and I couldn't figure out why... Now I know why. šŸ˜†
3 years

My younger self also was making a cartoon script for several episodes and for some reason I had a weight gain episode pf my own. It must be a sign.
3 years

The totally spies wg episode pretty much gave me my love for fat girls. I can imagine that episode pretty much inspired a whole generation of FA's.
3 years

My first experience was when I was relatively young and there was that period where all the tabloids had nothing but photoshopped images of Kim Kardashian gaining weight. Eventually I looked up ā€œKim Kardashian Weight Gainā€ online and, well here we are.
3 years

This was at least 15 years ago... I was a member of a weightlifting forum and made a post ā€œI wanna get fatā€. I remember saying I was tired of dieting and busting my ass to lose weight. I said I wanted to eat anything and everything and actually become obese. I donā€™t think it was just frustration, but rather a real desire to get fat. I saw so many good looking fat guys... how bad can it be for so many good looking guys to be so fat? It was a turn on. I toyed with the idea on and off for years, but I found myself getting turned on by it and fantasizing about it and fat guys when I masturbated. Of course, afterwards I lost the desire to get fat until I started getting turned on again. So around May 2015 I gave in, let go and started gaining. I found this site and joined for the first time (I quit, then came back a few times), and found the Gainerā€™s Pledge. So yeah, around 2005-2006 is when I had my first inkling of wanting to get fat.
2 years

Itā€™s strange but the movie Charlie and the Chocolate Factory was my earliest. When I was a kid, I loved seeing violet swell up into a giant blueberry, seeing her clothes get tighter and roll up, exposing that big round bloated af belly. Currently Iā€™m not into any blueberry bloated girls, but I like pregnant and belly stuffed/bloated girls, very round and full and tight bellies with no rolls or fat on the rest of their bodies. I guess similar to violet, oh how I wish that gum existed and I wish the human belly could get that big, itā€™d be so hot
2 years

For me when everyone else had a crush on Daisy Duke from "Dukes of Hazzard", I had a crush on boss hogs wife Lulu at 12 years old.
2 years

Same here. My friend and I would play games about how fat we would be, and we would wear layers and layers and layers of clothing. The one who was the fattest would have the other one help them do things.

Surprisingly, I was always the fattest.
2 years

When I was younger and just a little chubby. I would take one of my mothers mirrors. And gaze at the reflection of my belly in bed and think about what my belly would be like if it was BIGGER
2 years
56789   loading