Lifestyle tips

Ass weight gain

You gain by genetics, not by what you eat.
7 years

Ass weight gain

Agreed on genetics. You don't really have too much of a say on where weight gain will go. There's always all the myths of wearing your pants around your belly to get a double belly and eating habits and whatnot, but there's no way to target where fat goes.

Only way to get a certain part fat would be to just keep gaining more weight until it eventually grows overtime (and even that might not work). At that point though, you'll just be really fat in general haha.
7 years

Ass weight gain

captain videogameman:
Agreed on genetics. You don't really have too much of a say on where weight gain will go. There's always all the myths of wearing your pants around your belly to get a double belly and eating habits and whatnot, but there's no way to target where fat goes.

Only way to get a certain part fat would be to just keep gaining more weight until it eventually grows overtime (and even that might not work). At that point though, you'll just be really fat in general haha.

Krissyyyyy:
Would still love to know how a double belly happens

Genetics as well I believe. If you know a mother-daughter and they're both overweight, chances are they have the same fat deposition. As to what causes this change in genetics, that's out of my league haha. Probably the same way that there's height discrepancies across humans, or how other physical features/changes appeared.
7 years

Ass weight gain

I have gotten too fat for size 8 underwear. I got a horrible wedgie while I was walking Far.le.y today.
7 years

Ass weight gain

wilson:
From what I hear exercises like lunges and swats with a diet for it should cause a big butt...

This. If you're working out your legs and doing proper squats with some weight to it (and feeding that ass of course), then it'll do the job. smiley
7 years