Gaining

Want to tell my girlfriend i want to gain

I want to tell my girlfriend I want to gain gain & be fed but I don't quite know how to tell her has anyone had this problem? Did it go well/wrong if you did say something to her? Need help I really want to be fed
7 years

She's big herself much bigger belly than me it's amazing she's gained loads lately but she doesn't like being fat I tell her I love it but I just keep trying to say do you like my belly as Iv gained about 10lb too
7 years

Some (many? Most?) People will never really appreciate fat, if they don't already appreciate it at least a bit in the first place. In my life I've come to accept that while my wife loves food and doesn't mind some curves on herself, she is never really going to have any positive feelings about fat. No idea if your gf would ever come to appreciate it, or if her going through the motions to please you works for you. On the other hand, if you don't try.....
7 years

She knows that I don't have any interest in thinness, and she knows that getting heavier has never made her less attractive to me (nor would future gains). But she doesn't know just how much a turn on fat and gaining stuff is for me.

I always figured that was my issue to handle, and I should not put pressure on her to be/do something I don't think she'd like. You can argue that by not telling her I'm not giving her options, but I prefer to think I'm not giving her a lifetime of cognitive dissonance.
7 years

Start putting on weight and see how she reacts 15-20 pounds without mentioning anything. It's enough weight that she should be able to clearly tell you have fattened up but not so much you can't act vulnerable and try talk to her about losing it....because it will seem like an accidental weight gain and she may understand and you get some info. from her without really bringing it up yourself.

From my experience with my wife....I intentionally gained 40+ Lbs. in a short period 3+ months. To my surprise my wife never said anything other than some cute teasing a couple of times when she was slightly intoxicated. My wife does not like Fat on herself but the crazy thing was she kept feeding me some obnoxious amounts of fattening food for meals and always stuffing my plates with seconds before I even finished my initial plate without even asking. I think she loved me getting fatter and the funny thing was she ended up gaining weight along with me and she didn't even seem to care because I was now the fatter one.

I think there were two things that played into this. She thought she was the great homemaker wife that fattened up her husband with all her great cooking. And it was easier to not feel as bad about herself being heavier now that I was the fatter one of the couple. This still doesn't explain why our lovemaking increase so heavily or the fact that she couldn't stop placing her hands on my 9 month pregnant looking gut I developed.

So, I say try gaining the first 20 pounds and try and pick up on her reaction. It may go in a good direction and your woman will love the Fatter you....and by this time next year she will have fattened you up with her cooking an extra 60 Pounds!
7 years